Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna Help with scenes, please - 05/29/04 04:01 PM
I'm working on my newest vid, and there are a couple of scenes I need some expert help on.

First, there's a scene somewhere, I think it's in the first season, maybe the second, where Lois and Clark are in the newsroom and they have their backs to each other. They're mad at each other about something; I think it was because he wouldn't tell her something, but I'm not sure. I can't for the life of me remember what ep it was in. goofy

~Anna
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/29/04 08:16 PM
Well, there's the eps with her clone. That's *sort of* like looking into a mirror...
Posted By: HatMan Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/29/04 08:38 PM
I think there were a few mirror scenes in "Brutal Youth." Not sure if any of those would work for you. Can't think of any others offhand.

Paul
Posted By: Vicki Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/29/04 08:48 PM
Anna,

I think the scene you are thinking of is in Ides of Metropolis, when Lois tells Clarks she is hiding a convicted murderer in her apt., and Clark wants to call the cops, and she tells him to "leave the truth and justice stuff to Superman."

- Vicki
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/29/04 08:49 PM
Hi,

First, there's a scene somewhere, I think it's in the first season, maybe the second, where Lois and Clark are in the newsroom and they have their backs to each other. They're mad at each other about something; I think it was because he wouldn't tell her something, but I'm not sure. I can't for the life of me remember what ep it was in.
"The Ides of Metropolis"- Season 1

Maybe this remind you:
Clark looks at her, takes a beat, then walks over to his desk, picks up the phone, hands it to Lois.

LOIS (CONT'D)
What are you doing?

CLARK
You are calling the police. Or _I_will.

Lois grabs the phone out of his hand, slams it down.

LOIS
You swore!

CLARK
Lois...

LOIS
On your future grandchildren!

CLARK
Lois, you can't make me swear to something that's illegal.

http://www.geocities.com/loisenclarknl/115theidesofmetropolis.txt

The second thing I need is a scene with Lois looking into a mirror. Preferably with her looking somewhat thoughtful. The only one I can think of is when she's about to marry Lex, but I don't want her to be wearing the wedding dress.
"Illusions of Grandeur" -Season 1
Lois in a mirror labyrinth.

"Target: Jimmy Olsen!"
Lois in front of the mirror checking clothes.

"Honeymoon in Metropolis"
Washing her teeth.

MAF
Posted By: DocJill Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/30/04 09:46 AM
Only other mirror scene I can think of would be in "Lucky Leon" when they're both getting ready for their date and she's trying on all of her different burgundy outfits.

Jill goofy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/30/04 02:04 PM
I think there was a mirror-gazing scene in Forget Me Not. I only remember it (and I may be remembering wrong!) because Andrea (?) used that clip in her video of "This Kiss" (second verse) smile

PJ
Posted By: rivka Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/30/04 04:34 PM
Oh, yes, there sure is! That's when Lois finds the seed-pod she had put in her sweater pocket -- it stained the sweater. Before that, she gazes lost and alone into the mirror, and asks herself who she is.
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/31/04 08:02 PM
You guys are great! This was a huge help. The vid is almost finished, so hopefully I'll have it here in a few days or so. laugh

~Anna
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Help with scenes, please - 05/31/04 11:57 PM
WAAAAYYY COOL!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards