Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
What are you having trouble with?

Were you able to upload it?
Where did you put the file?

I can't think of any other questions at the moment.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can't think of any other questions at the moment.
I can. wink

Have you checked mail, Jess? goofy

Elena
Forum Moderator

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have it saved I don't know who to post it. I think i uploaded it on angelfire not on a page but it is part of my uploads and now im stuck! And yes I check my mail..... confused

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, you can compress the video more a couple of ways. Real Producer is one way. I think it is still a free program. Also Windows Movie maker compresses files. If you make a real player file with Real producer it will play in Real player. If you use movie maker it will make a AVI file that plays in Windows Media. Either way if the file is under 5 MG you can usually load it up on a free site. 5 mg is the limit.If you still have trouble e mail me , maybe I can get the file and do it for you. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I use windows movie maker and i got it compressed i think and saved it the getting it on a site to post it here that is the problem

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jess, Elena emailed you a few days ago offering to help you get your video uploaded. Do you check email at the address in your profile?

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes i check the e-mail quite frequentlly too.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard