Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239573 05/20/04 01:11 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I just got back from watching Shrek 2 (a good movie, by the way, but not suitbale for kids if ya know what I mean) and one of the songs they feature was La Vida Loca . Anyway, while I was listening to this song, I kept thinking Gee, it's like they're singing about Cat Grant!

I dunno, what do you think? (I do not have the software, the clips, or the knowhow to make vids)

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I too saw and loved Shrek 2.

A Cat Grant Music Video would be hilarious!!! Great idea!

Unfortunately I don't have the skills... Hopefully someone else will!

-Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I just got back from seeing Shrek II and loved it -- why am I allergic to cats because I so totally want my very own Puss in Boots laugh . There were plenty of annoying little kids behind me razz . The song that the fairy godmother sings -- Holdin out for a Hero -- I was pretty sure I remembered a L&C video for that song. Does anyone remember it? Also, I was wondering if anyone possibly has an mp3 of that song.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Holding Out For A Hero was one of those few songs that was actually ON the series. The second half of the Pilot actually when Clark and his mother are trying to figure out a costume for his secret identity it's playing during the whole trying on different suits and stuff.

The song is by Bonnie Tyler and is actually on the Footloose soundtrack. I got this soundtrack after seeing the pilot oh so many years ago.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Funny you should mention Holding Out for a Hero! I was snooping around Annesplace lastnight and I recently downloaded that one!

Yes, HofaH was on the show, but there is also a fanvideo of it: http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/hero.rm

~•~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard