Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Itty Bitty MusicVideo Idea - 05/20/04 05:11 PM
I just got back from watching Shrek 2 (a good movie, by the way, but not suitbale for kids if ya know what I mean) and one of the songs they feature was La Vida Loca . Anyway, while I was listening to this song, I kept thinking Gee, it's like they're singing about Cat Grant!

I dunno, what do you think? (I do not have the software, the clips, or the knowhow to make vids)
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: Itty Bitty MusicVideo Idea - 05/20/04 06:48 PM
I too saw and loved Shrek 2.

A Cat Grant Music Video would be hilarious!!! Great idea!

Unfortunately I don't have the skills... Hopefully someone else will!

-Wanda
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Itty Bitty MusicVideo Idea - 05/20/04 06:56 PM
I just got back from seeing Shrek II and loved it -- why am I allergic to cats because I so totally want my very own Puss in Boots laugh . There were plenty of annoying little kids behind me razz . The song that the fairy godmother sings -- Holdin out for a Hero -- I was pretty sure I remembered a L&C video for that song. Does anyone remember it? Also, I was wondering if anyone possibly has an mp3 of that song.

- Laura smile
Posted By: Andrea Re: Itty Bitty MusicVideo Idea - 05/20/04 08:00 PM
Holding Out For A Hero was one of those few songs that was actually ON the series. The second half of the Pilot actually when Clark and his mother are trying to figure out a costume for his secret identity it's playing during the whole trying on different suits and stuff.

The song is by Bonnie Tyler and is actually on the Footloose soundtrack. I got this soundtrack after seeing the pilot oh so many years ago.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Itty Bitty MusicVideo Idea - 05/20/04 08:05 PM
Funny you should mention Holding Out for a Hero! I was snooping around Annesplace lastnight and I recently downloaded that one!

Yes, HofaH was on the show, but there is also a fanvideo of it: http://www.annesplace.net/realvideo/hero.rm
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards