Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Woo-hoo!!!!!! smile1

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First of all, I want to apologize to you all for being so late with the last one. Me and my "precious" little computer have just endured World War 3, and now we're both wounded, exhausted and just so mad with each other that I don't know whether to get myself as drunk as possible, take a bunch of sleeping pills or just eat way too much chocolate. razz I'll tell ya all later how it turned out. <g>

Anyway.. this has been one heck of a journey. When Lynn and I first decided to make trailers for all the Best Overall nominees and the nominees for Best New Author - I don't think either of us knew exactly what we were doing. <g> We had our share of panic, I'll tell you that, about how we were going to make it all in time, considering that eight exams and stomach flu were holding us back. And the cat fight with me and the computer. But, in the end, the list is complete.

And I'll be more than happy to do this next year as well!! dance It's been so much fun, and I've certainly learned a lot from this, so whatever went wrong this year, it won't happen again the next smile

I hope all of you have enjoyed watching these as much as I (and Lynn) have enjoyed making them.

And I also have to say thank-you to the authors who didn't fight me off with a stick whenever I had something to ask about. <g> Oh, and of course, to everyone on IRC, who have been such a great support and always encouraging us to keep going.

Warmly,
Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well in my opinion Pel it was WORTH THE WAIT!! Awesome trailer for WLMC! clap

Glad you're recovering from the ruckus with your PC, I vote for chocolate..it cures all ills! laugh

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT job you two! Much appreciation from this satisfied fan! notworthy notworthy

Looking forward to next year!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Pel, thank you!!! This is just sheer brilliance! I adore the music. Love the images of 'Larry' and 'Charlie', and you did a terrific job of showing Lois's distrust of Clark once she found out who he was. Adored it! jump

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
How do you guys do this stuff? Where are you getting the TBS clips?
Sorry, forgot to answer that. Ahm... how do we do it? I have every single episode on my computer, each one being about 360 mb. I upload the episodes I need into a program called Windows Movie Maker 2, and then I do all the editing in there. Extremely easy to use - even I managed to figure out everything in there on my own. wink

And as in TBS clips, you mean the episodes, right? Those I have downloaded from WinMX. There's a chat room called Lois & Clark there as well, so if you become a regular in there, do your part of the deal and share the episodes with others, people will prioritize you. And you'll get the episodes *much* easier and faster! smile

Lynn, on the other hand, is getting the episodes from her DVD-collection. She has to convert them into WMV-files before she uploads them into the computer, though. Also, that way, the program don't freeze when you're editing smile

Hope that answers your question.
And thanks for the very nice comments! smile1

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Pel, the WLMC trailer is absolutely amazing! notworthy

You really caught the mood of the story with the perfect clips, especially with the fast music that goes along. What song did you use?

Good luck with all your future projects. smile I'm much looking forward to them.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard