Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Merriwether
Merriwether
Man, I'll tell ya ... if I grin any harder while watching these, my face is going to break, LOL!

Awesome trailer for Sara. The song and the scenes had me smiling the whole way through (nearly as much as Roger's "Let's Hear It For The Boy" did -- that choice of song had me laughing out loud, literally! clap )

You guys are so awesome to do this. They are so fun!

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
GREAT!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

WILD APPLAUSE!! clap clap clap

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
WOW, Pel! smile1

Sara's trailer is excellent. thumbsup And thank you, Lynn and Trenna.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Pel! Another fantastic trailer. goofy

So keep them coming, Pel! I can hardly wait for more. jump

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Pel, you're an artist. I don't know how you do what you do, but I so enjoy the results!

You and Lynn and Trenna have contributed in such a wonderful way. I can't say thank you enough for all the work you've done!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Merriwether
Merriwether
wow, WoW, WOW, laugh WOW!!! laugh

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sara's trailer is WONDERFUL! I've enjoyed all the trailers, but the BNA ones are simply fantastic. Is it too much to hope the others will be ready before voting closes? ~insert looking hopeful icon here~

I am totally in awe of how beautifully you do this, Pel. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow... blush And here I was worried that people wouldn't like it, that maybe it was a bit boring. I'm *so* relieved to find out that people didn't think of it that way!! smile1

Just to answer a few questions.

Hey, Pelican, you said you were finished with Yellow Fever... Do we get to see it? I'm having dt's here!
<lol> Yeah, you'll get to see it. We're just a having a few..err, delays in actually *getting it* there. <g> Anyway, it'll be up soon! smile

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Was the 'oh my god' at the end deliberate? Because I love that little touch. smile1

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whoa! Elle's BNA trailer is up too now! Terrific! (For anyone who hadn't noticed, the link is in the trailers post at the top of this forum).

Lynn, another wonderful job! thumbsup The music works perfectly, and you've really captured the essence of Elle's stories so well! I remember writing that comment you cite - it was on Elle's first story and I remember telling people I was chatting with on IRC at the time that I'd just seen a new writer I was sure I'd end up nominating for BNA this year. And I was right!

Yet another amazing trailer - I don't know how you two do it with these, Pel and Lynn, but each time you surpass yourselves! clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
eek smile1

ps: Oh oh, I haven't heard that song before. What's the name of it? Really good!

edit: never mind, I found out: Melissa Etheridge with "Breathe" smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW Lynn!! ANOTHER awesome job. We are SO lucky to have such talent here on the boards..

THANKS! notworthy

~Liz

Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What Pel said - but with even more icons. <g>

I mean...wow. Well, wow doesn't really seem to do it justice really. If it was wow in huge capital letters with flashing neon lights around it and streamers...that might just do it.

The music, the images, the way it all flows together - I'm stunned. Superb, Lynn!

I think these trailers have been such a fantastic addition to the whole Kerth experience this year. Watching them just makes me so excited about the whole process.

Thank you for such great fun, guys!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I only just caught up with the last two trailers - for Sara and Elle - and once again I'm at a loss for words. You guys amaze me! Fantastic work, and as others have mentioned, what a great addition to the Kerth. smile

Kaethel notworthy

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Just saw Elle's BNA trailer ... another fantastic contribution. Love the music (hadn't heard it before, but it fits really well), and I thought the scenes were very well picked and organized.

Great job!

Kathy (who really hopes we'll get the rest of these by Sunday ... what a great weekend this will be, getting to see even more of these! smile )

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful words! It is so fun to do this and just icing on the cake that you all are happy with the results. And I have to tell you, with such great stories to inspire us, how could we miss <g>!

As for the balance of the trailers for BNA and Best Of - Pel and I are working furiously. Kidnapped! is now up and running, and I believe a couple more will be linked shortly.

We are working during every free moment that RL affords us on the remaining Best Of but I'm not sure that it will be up before Midnight tomorrow when voting closes. We'll do the best we can and if not, it'll be up within a day or so afterward. All this to say, please make sure to read all of the stories before voting because they are just magnificent.

Thanks again!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Columnist
Columnist
I've enjoyed the all of the trailers, but Kidnapped! was... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup )

SQD(who thinks we need MORE!!!!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my... wow!!! thumbsup You two are just amazing! smile And keep on improving... I'm speechless. thumbsup

I'm just totally impressed with those trailers, Pel and Lynn! Keep up the good job. I'm looking forward to more whenever you can give them. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
(Kidnapped!)

Amazing...simply amazing...and breathtaking...awe-inspiring, wonderful, fantastic...I could put in thousands of other adjectives in here, and yet it wouldn't do the trailer justice. But I think one word can make a start: perfection.

Wow, Lynn..wow.

Pelican eek smile1 clap shock

Susan Kay
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm unable to dl the new trailers for Kidnapped and Lynn's BNA trailer. That's the RP version. Just me? Or is anyone else having problems?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
HOLY!! eek eek

LYNN!! You have outdone yourself yet again..phenominal, amazing, perfect, incredible..I'm picking up where SQD, Pelican and others left off... smile

BRAVO!! clap clap notworthy notworthy

~Liz

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard