Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I'm just checking that I've been through every single option I might have for these trailers before I let them out, so help is (yet again) extremely appreciated.

1) Where do we see Clark jumping on top of Lois to protect her? Oh and this has to be *inside*, and not outside a building.

2) Mention as many as you can where *Clark* screams, "No!!!" or "Lois, no!!!" (something like that <g>).

3) Except that one time in "We Have a Lot to Talk About" (the hugging-scene), Clark never did reject Lois touching him, right?

4) Name as many as you can where someone points a gun face-to-face with Lois (short hair!)

5) And while I'm at it <g>, there aren't any more footages of Paris than what we see in "Vatman" and "Ordinary People", correct?

Sorry to bother you all with this again.

Thanks in advance,
Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I'm not very well aware of episodes/scenes/stuff like that, but thought I'd drop my two cents in here. I want these trailers out asap!!!!

1) I can't remember Clark jumping on top of Lois. There was, though, this episode where someone attacked with... some kind of weapon, anyway (toldya, not good at this kind of stuff) and he stood in front of her.
And, I've never watched TOGOM, but maybe that scene works for you?

3) There must be something inside that episode where he couldn't quite control his powers... what was its name, Lethal Weapon?

5) Do you need Lois/Clark/Superman/someone inside the plan? Because, if not, I think you could find videos from someplace else.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
1) Where do we see Clark jumping on top of Lois to protect her? Oh and this has to be *inside*, and not outside a building.
There was that scene in Don't Tug on Superman's Cape, where Lois is wearing his glasses and they are kissing, and suddenly they hear shootings and he jumps down on top of her to protect her.

2) Mention as many as you can where *Clark* screams, "No!!!" or "Lois, no!!!" (something like that <g>).
When Trask threw her out of the plane in Strange Visitor (the first kiss scene laugh ) he went, "Lois!" And I believe when Trask's men took her in TGGGOH he said that, too.

3) Except that one time in "We Have a Lot to Talk About" (the hugging-scene), Clark never did reject Lois touching him, right?
Like Anna, I was thinking about Lethal Weapon. You can also see if you can find anything in the clone arc, he may be rejecting her.

4) Name as many as you can where someone points a gun face-to-face with Lois (short hair!)
Tempus in Tempus, Anyone
That crazy mother in Oedipus Wrecks
Annette in It's a Small World After All
And I think there was Arianna in Madame Ex.

Hope I helped smile
Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Anna and Julie, thanks a lot!! smile You're both stars!

Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Columnist
Columnist
1)How about in 'Contact' where he covers her and Bob what's his name and the secretary when that pulse amplifier explodes?

2)Contact again-- he doesn't say No! but I always liked the beginning when he drawls out 'Lo-is' at the airport, then runs after her as Superman.

How about in STGTTWNK when he's talking to Myrtle? He says NO! No! when she's threatening to fry Lois.

There's another one but it escapes me right now.

3)How about the PML scenes? Probably not what you're looking for?

4)I ain't touchin' that one with a ten foot pole. WAY TOO TIRED!

5)Don't think so.

Pel, hope this helps too. Now I'm off to get some much needed rest.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard