Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hello all!

I made my second video. Again, nothing much. Pure fluff. No ground breaking stuff here. I don't have many clips at my disposal so I am therefore creatively stifled. Here is my video titled I Believe In A Thing Called Love . It's about some aspects of love - passion, skin on skin, and the sweet stuff smile .

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Roo, I'm going to have to wait till your video is posted in a RP version, I'm afraid. The curse of WMP strikes again. razz

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Does anybody know how I make it into a Real Player version?

(later on -->) I made one but I cannot make it small enough to post. I don't know how. Sorry frown

Top Banana
Top Banana
Labby, I think that if you save it on your computer you can play it in the Real Player. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can do that. Hope that works. smile

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo! That ending was CLASSIC!!!

TEEEJ

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not sure about that one, Julie, but I decided to give it another go and this one worked fine in WMP. Yay! Here's hoping it was some temporary glitch that has vanished as mysteriously as it first appeared.

This was technically very well done, Roo, for only a second video. thumbsup I'll never fail to be impressed by those who have a talent for this kind of thing.

The song wasn't really to my own tastes and I could have done with less images of the group and more of LNC - but if you have a problem with obtaining clips this was a pretty creative way of getting around that. smile

And the smooth transition between clips was excellent and deftly done. Brava!

I'd like to see you try one that's purely LNC, perhaps a ballad of some sort. I'd be intrigued as to what you produce next. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'm trying to do one for Xtina and LeAnn Rimes (The Safest Place), but I just have too many gaps. That is only music to LnC. I hate not having episodes. I have them all on tape, but I cannot afford anything to change formats...blah blah blah. Anyways, I hate the quality of the VHS tapes. I had to stop downloading episodees of WinMX b/c my computer was yelling at me about its critical memory. Arugh. I want it out on DVD. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm almost 27, but I feel this is a good reason to whine like an immature child.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and comments. I know I could do better, again I am just held back. I wish I could rock like Pelican and the rest of the vid crew. clap Now there is some talent!!!! Can I just have a teaspoon of Folc Picture talent please?

I have some incomplete vids of fake stories I have in my head. I have so many incomplete things.

Oh well, once the student credit line, that I made the mistake of falling into last summer, is gone I'll have moola to make some fantasic vids (better computer, etc!!!), arts n crafts and go on some trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck. blush blush I have a weakness for clothes shopping. blush blush

Blogger
Blogger
love the end

Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I like the Grapes of Wrath - Misunderstanding. I want to do something w/ it. Maybe someone else. Anyone familar with the Grapes of Wrath?

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard