Print Thread
#239310 04/24/04 05:28 PM
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I have posted my second Music Video for 2004 and also put up some more of the older ones, but at much less quality since so many people or other sites already have them.

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

#239311 04/24/04 08:18 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well I just have to say that you truly did a spectacular job on this one! I love this song, and the part where Clark is arguing with Lois and he breaks the door that is such a great part! I can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#239312 04/25/04 05:24 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
June 14, 2004 (yes, sad date but memorbale)
Interesting that even though that's when the show was canceled, it's not exactly a sad date for me. Two of my closest friends have their birthday on that date. laugh

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#239313 04/26/04 07:46 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I enjoyed this video immensely. What a great song! You timed the lyrics nicely with the shots, especially on the word "thunder" each time, and I loved the way the episode clips went in chronological order. Effectively and nicely shows how their relationship evolved in seasons 3 and 4 ... from passionate kissing (JSN) to quieter, sweeter moments in the later episodes (not that there wasn't passion there, too). I've had a kind of sour memory of season four, but your video helped remind me that wow, there WERE a lot of really great moments in those episodes. The song's lyrics are perfect. To me the video was all about how much they've been through and how despite all the pain and the hard times, they've still always been there for each other and can cry on each other's shoulders and snuggle and hold hands and be adorable. And then again also how happy Lois is that she found Clark, and that she opened up her heart to him. Very nice work, and great song choice as well. Can't wait to see the next one.

Ems smile

Molly
#239314 04/26/04 08:03 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Andrea

Your new video is great. smile1

Tricia cool

#239315 05/01/04 05:18 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Andrea, I'm sooooooo glad you have come back and are making more L&C vids!!! This one is terrific (no big surprise to me wink )!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
#239316 05/01/04 08:27 AM
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks Rose:) Glad to be back. I'm in a funk and remembered that L&C made me happy and hey I wanna be happy again b/c real life sure made me very UNhappy. It's also the only show I love that has two great stars I had the pleasure of meeting and were so unbelievably sweet, I hang on to that to make me happy as well.

I'm saving the eps to my hard drive to make it easier to make videos. I only have 15 left to do and then I can work on some new ones. I'm also working on an L&C archive website and spent all day on gif buttons yesterday so I'm taking this as seriously as possible:)

My living room is covered with all my albums and binders and trading cards and it basically looks like Superman threw up.

#239317 05/01/04 12:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow both your new ones are just beautiful. They both bring you through the entire show from beginning to end. I loved them. I also watched all the old ones. Some I had never seen before. come back to me had me crying and I particularly love the last scene with them kissing on the ladder. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#239318 05/02/04 09:19 AM
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks Laura:) It's nice hearing from people I've had the pleasure of hanging out with in real life:)

St Louis 1999 rocked:)

Andrea:)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard