Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239248 12/25/03 11:09 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I've thought very hard about this, and I'm sure there is an answer that will satisfy me, but headaches and a fever is making it hard to think what it is, so.. Because it's just about impossible where they don't even *mention* these things, but.. oh, well, here goes nothing.

In what episode do they mention Superman as a comic book character? *Anything* at all that that says 'Superman' and 'comic books' in the same sentence... ?

Again, thanks in advance.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Blogger
Blogger
Yep, in "Whine, Whine, Whine" one of the lawyers talks to Superman about "Superman comic-books".
It's somewhere mid-episode...

Oh, and I think near the end of "I'm Looking Through You" (after Clark got Lois out of the vault) there's also a mention of comic books.

Hope this bit helps,

Bernd

Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the help, Bernd! smile
I'm also trying to think of any other situations where they mention this thing, *without* Superman's presence. I know this sounds weird, but..well, just go with me here. <g>

Can anybody else think of anything?

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard