Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#239233 12/18/03 12:25 PM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry to bother you all again with those same nagging questions, but I probably won't be able to sleep until I know the answer to this. And before I have to search through every episode to find out, I'll ask her first.

Can you think of an example where Lois sees there's something unusual about Clark - anything - and she asks, "Clark, are you okay?" (or something like that), and he dismisses her with, "Yes, I'm fine!" or similar...

Oh, and it's important that Lois has short hair... :rolleyes:

Again, hoping for a reply as fast as humanly possible.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm sure you can find something like that in Home is Where the Hurt Is- although I can't guarantee.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not sure, but how about in Lethal Weapon when Clark's powers are going crazy - seems like she might show concern then.

Or what about in I've Got You Under My Skin when his body gets taken over by that crazy old guy?

In Never on Sunday, the one with the voodoo guy on a vengence streak, there are a couple of times Lois asks if Clark's OK. After Clark has an episode and the snake gets burned on to his chest, he says he's fine and Lois says he's not fine and he needs to tell her what's going on.

These are a couple I can think of.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, in Lethal Weapon there's the scene in the newsroom where Clark tries to heat up the cold coffee in his mug and he can't turn off his heat vision. When he first takes a sip of the cold coffee he grimaces and Lois, all nervous about his powers on overdrive, asks him if he's ok, and he tells her to relax. That scene sounds like it could fit the bill...

And in NOS, on their way to meet Ellen for lunch, Lois asks Clark if he's sure that he's OK, and he says that he's fine.

In a later scene, after Baron Sunday's performance at the magic club, there's a similar exchange at the DP when Clark is sitting at his computer and Lois comes up and asks him if he caught up on his sleep last night.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Merriwether
Merriwether
I think there might also be one or two such scenes in Small World, after the shrinking starts?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh!!! I think I know what this trailer might be for... notworthy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, guys, you're the best! I *think* I know what to do now... The trailer was actually finished, but then I figured out that it needed something...well, it needed somthing "more", just so I could back up the story a little.

Because I suddenly realized that two of the trailers were pretty much alike: if I had just changed the narrations and the music, I could just about use the same scenes... sad So I have to adjust them both a little.

Ooh!!! I think I know what this trailer might be for...
<lol> Well, we'll see if you're right wink

Again, thanks for the help!

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just couldn't help focusing on this:

The trailer was actually finished
So where is it??? laugh

Yvonne
(Not at all impatient. Oh, no, not me! I'm as patient as Clark wink )

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard