Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#239224 12/06/03 03:04 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, easy one, Sas. All you need is a new category: Favourite Pelican Fanfic Trailer. <g>

That is, unless some other talented FoLCs want to pick up the idea and run with it too. After all, Pel can't get through all 2,000+ stories on the Archive all by herself. goofy

Can she?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#239225 12/06/03 03:28 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ok Pelican, go immediately to Hollywood! These were fantastic! Even my boyfriend who has no interest in Lois and Clark whatsoever (well except for Teri Hatcher! :rolleyes: ) thought they were great, even after I dragged him in from the other room because I was going totally crazy over them! thumbsup

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
#239226 12/08/03 10:05 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Holy cow... jawdrop

Well, this is certainly a lot more than what I thought it would be. I was really, really, *really* nervous about releasing this trailer, considering the fact that people "knew" about it in advance - then there are expectations. <g> And of course, when the *author* knew about this one before she got to see it...seriously, I was so nervous I had problems breathing normally.

So, Wendy, *thank you* for letting me use your story as to make a trailer for. It was *so* much fun making it, you have no idea smile

So... thank you so much, Elena, Malu, Wendy, Karen, Jana, Annie, LCFan, Kathy, Pam, Lynn and <GASP> Jen, Julie, Kaethel, HC, Jose, LabRat, Trenna, Laura, Saskia and Sarah - and everyone else who took the time to watch the trailer! smile

And if you guys still want to see more trailers, it won't be too long till another one comes up.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239227 12/08/03 10:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And if you guys still want to see more trailers, it won't be too long till another one comes up.
If?? What do you mean, *if*?? <g> We want you to pump them out as quick as possible <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#239228 12/08/03 10:54 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Brilliant, Pel. You've got an incredible talent for these things. smile smile smile

Yvonne

#239229 12/08/03 12:32 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Definitely, what Pam said. smile1

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#239230 12/09/03 06:19 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WOW...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#239231 12/19/03 11:56 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
This is FANTASTIC!!!! notworthy

I keep watching it again and again.

I haven't read "Faux Pas" yet, but I will.

BTW, I just love that song! Do you think you can tell me which song it is? sloppy

Please...

Julia

#239232 12/19/03 01:22 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm really glad you liked it, Julia! smile

And the song is by Michelle Branch, called "Are You Happy Now".

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard