Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I finally get to do a collaborative effort.
laugh

Lost in Lovin\' written and sung by Tank Wilson - REVISED

Thank you to Tank for sending me his CD and giving some great suggestions for scenes.
It was great fun putting it together.

(Will it ruin Tank's reputation to hear that he said I could use lots of kissing and hugging scenes wink ? )

Enjoy!

More Videos by Trenna
Lois and Clark Music Videos

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the video trenna, it`s really great thumbsup

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow - great video and I love the song laugh

From the alt-kerths poll:
by two years I should have every song on WinMX put to LnC video
Yes please!
HC (who is clearing out her hard drive ready smile1 )

Top Banana
Top Banana
thank you Trenna! What a wonderful treath in the morning! I like it a lot! And so waffy again... thank you!

And thanks to Tank to for the wonderful song. It's great. So where can we hear more of you? wink

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've heard the song before (yes, I do still have that tape, Tank, and I've even played it several times! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think Tank has a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on us...WAFFy Tank vs. let's cut Lois' hair and have some angst Tank. Nonetheless, YAY, it was great hearing the song and kudos to the woman who sang too. dance

Jen
party

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I don't know Wendy wink All of the scenes Tank suggested had Lois with long hair.

But I included enough short hair Lois to make him feel at home too laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
To be honest, I expected something to blow up at the end. <g> To my surprise and delight, however, it was very WAFFy!! It's a beautiful video, Trenna, and a very nice song, Tank. Thank you both for sharing.

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Let me clear some things up right away. As Wendy (and a few others) well know, this is the only 'happy' song on the album. So, by default, it was the only one suitable for a Lois and Clark video treatment. Even I wouldn't expect the gentle viewers to watch a video that didn't have waffy scenes in it.

Just for the record, the song credits are as follows; Words and Music by Tank Wilson, Vocals by Tank Wilson and Laurie Noren (she used to sing with our band), rhythm guitars by Tank and Jim Fuller, lead guitar by Jim Fuller, bass guitar by Tank, keyboards and electronic percussion by Jim Fuller. Arranged by Tank Wilson and Jim Fuller. Produced by Jim Fuller (but I was there the whole time).

There you have it. This album is a classic basement recording and was completed in 1999. I've been working on my next one but to date only have two songs done and a third one close, but time to get together with Jim is very tough. He's recently had to adapt to a new job situation and he has three teen-age daughters. It's difficult to find the time to get together.

As for this video (which I haven't arranged to see yet but am sure it's up to Trenna's typically excellant standards), I had very little input into its vision. I made only a very few suggestions, most of which would have come early in the song and as such would have necessitated an earlier season Lois (so you see, Wendy, the longer hair was unavoidable in those instances). But I'm sure, by and large that the success of this video is due entirely to Trenna's uncanny knack at putting such things together.

I hope that the gentle viewers enjoy it.

Tank (who hopes that someday he'll be able to figure out how to view some of these things)

Merriwether
Merriwether
The first time I tried to download one of these and got an estimated download time of over an hour, I figured I was not going to see any until I moved from dialup to something faster.

But everyone was so exited about it... and I really wanted to know what Tank sounds like... so I finally did download this one. It took about two hours... (slow dialup, especially since I was doing other things at the same time) Then I realized that I didn't have RealPlayer. grumble That took another hour...! But it was all worth it!!! thumbsup

It is simply AMAZING! I am going to have to go back and download the rest of them! And Tank, I really enjoyed the music as well. (I'm still not entirely sure why I was so startled that you were not a baritone wink )

To be honest, I expected something to blow up at the end.
rotflol Actually, I rather did too...

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Due to popular request (I can't BELIEVE I didn't think of it blush ), Thanks, Caroline,

I have REVISED Tank's Lost in Lovin Video to INCLUDE a Tank Ending evil

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
That is so funny -- I liked it without the TE, but the TE just made it so much better smile . And, Tank, I really like the song. smile

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROTFL. The video was great by itself, but it's just so great seeing something blow up knowing that Tank sang a song for the vid.
rotflol
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL Thanks Trenna!!!!!

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well, my buddy Jim, (it's his guitar work you hear on the song) browbeat me into trying to download RealPlayer and this song to see if, even I, could figure out how to make this stuff work.

So, instead of writing tonight (actually it's supposed to be music night, but Jim had other commitments) I spent the time trying to become someone who can actually view these things.

Guess what? It worked!

Trenna, I have to say that I think you did a wonderful job on this. Even the shots of the longer haired Lois were good. You have a flair for picking scenes. Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in one of your efforts.

Tank (who will now have to consider sampling some of those Corrs related video clips since he is folcdoms biggest Corrs fan wink )

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Somehow I missed this! smile1
And Tank , the song is great! clap

Thank you both for a wonderful video. laugh

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I'm a little late on posting here, but I just wanted to say to Trenna that I LOVE this music video! You have such talent... And Tank, great job with the song! You both did great work!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard