Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Uhm...this is going to sound kind of dumb, though, but does anyone remember HG Wells saying anything like, "I wouldn't exactly say impossible" or "Everything's possible", whatever: as long is it's the opposite from 'impossible'. For instance, if you said, "That's impossible", another one would reply "No, it's not/Anything's possible" or something...

And then I mean *except* from the one HG Wells says in 'Lois and Clarks' "I wouldn't say impossible" at the end of the episode, about finding AltClark's own Lois Lane.

Ahm...did that make any sense? goofy

Hoping for a reply as fast as humanly possible.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Well, Pel, I don't have my tapes here and in my messy room I can't find my CDs either <g>. But according to the Lois and Clarks script:
Wells: My dear, it's not so simple. If the time window exploded, Clark's been banished to a nanosecond that's actually _out_ of time as we know it... A vortex without past or future. Finding him would be...

Lois: 'Impossible,' Mr. Wells?

Wells: You know I don't like that word.
I don't know if that will help, since I don't know the context, and I'm not certain it's exactly what happened in the ep. But it might be worth checking out smile

Kaylle

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And just to elaborate, Pel, Kaylle said that this is from somewhere early in the ep; it's not the scene at the end where Wells talks to Alt-Clark.

Wendy (hoping that this is for what she thinks it's for!! smile1 )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
You guys are the best!! laugh sloppy

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard