Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL, reminds me of horror movie trailers. The beginning anyway. smile But one I would definitely watch! (If you knew me personally you would probably know how badly I react to any horror story- I ran out of the room within the first 20 minutes of Scream blush )

It's on my list of Fanfics to read, along with about 20 others blush . peep

You should definitely make more of these.

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
OMG, Pel! That was brilliant! Great choice of music, great choice of scenes, perfect pacing.

thumbsup clap

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, Pel! That was amazing! I just bought some video editing software (don't worry guys, I'm working on a music video as we speak) so I know what you mean about it being harder than it looks, but you did an absolutely superb job. notworthy

~Anna (on the edge of her seat for Masques: The Movie and Pel's next trailer)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Pel! I'm stunned! It looks professional, like a completely official trailer, the kind of which you see in the cinema. thumbsup I'm in complete awe! notworthy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'll have you know that my sleep deprivation is a joint combination of Pel and Labrat wink

Pel hooked me. I had to go read Masques right away after viewing that trailer. (I had downloaded it to my comp and was going to read it during one of those all too frequent times when my internet goes kaputsky.)

Labrat kept me awake for 6 hours while I read it. O_O jawdrop jawdrop Wonderful story smile

Pel, we need more trailers. Please?

Imagine.
Merriwether
Merriwether
You read Masques in SIX HOURS???

Wow.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, Rivka. And thank you, Nqoire! smile Glad you had fun. <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all the comments blush - when I made this, it wasn't really supposed to be something that "everyone" would get to see. I just did it for fun, and then I wanted to test if freewebs.com could host such a big file, so I asked some people on IRC to be my guinea pigs. <g> The downloading took incredibly long, though, and after Elena had seen it, it got uploaded to annesplace right away smile

And seriously, I'm *thrilled* - beyond words - that you liked this little thing smile1

And I'm really glad that this could make someone - like Nqoire - want to read a story if they haven't done so before, or maybe do it all over again. laugh

And thanks to Annette for hosting the trailers!! sloppy

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I ended up skimming through Faux Pas again last night and this morning... so give yourself credit for that, too <g>

I showed the trailer to my (non-fanfic-reading) husband, and he thought it was pretty cool!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pam said:
Well, I ended up skimming through Faux Pas again last night and this morning... so give yourself credit for that, too <g>
Woo-hoo!! goofy ) So you've now read all of it? wink

Wendy (whose non-fanfic-reading husband has also watched both trailers and thinks they are simply excellent)

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard