Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Before I post another Live Action Actor poll, I’ll start by covering all the Voice Only actors. These actors have all portrayed these characters in Radio, Animated Television, or Animated Movies (no video games have been included). I apologize in advance for any misspellings, errors, or omissions. I've tried to be accurate.

With each listing you can choose your top three choices. I have listed the choices in chronological order as best I could. If you have no idea, either wait until you've watched / listened to more of these shows and movies and come back later to vote, or choose the last option which is "Other / No Opinion".

As Clark's folks (The Kents) were rarely used in this medium, I have combined them for this purpose. I have still only included 3 choices, because Jonathan Kent is portrayed only twice.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Just thought I'd pop in here. I wanted to sort of disclaim that I may be biased, as Superman:TAS and JL/JLU are the only ones that I ever watched religiously... wink Though I have seen most of the Fleischer cartoons too, and love them. I have seen some of the animated movies, and like some of them, but on a whole am not super familiar with them. I did recognize several of the other actor's names (I voted for Stana Katic as my third Lois purely because I love her in Castle and I'm sure she did a good enough job even though I never saw the film laugh ). Great poll idea, though, Virginia!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Just to clear your conscience Mouse, Stana did a great job as Lois.

Tank (who thought that Superman Unbound was very well done even if the animation was a bit crude)

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Tim Daly and Dana Delany are my favorite voice actors of the animated versions of Superman that I've seen. Bud Collyer and Joan Alexander are a close second for me, though. I haven't seen all of the other cartoons yet, but I also picked Adam Baldwin and Anne Heche because I did enjoy "Superman: Doomsday."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard