Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#238170 05/18/08 03:38 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
On the weekend of June 21-22nd, FFS has tentatively planned a tribute to Lane Smith and I was wondering what everyone's top 2 Perry White inspired episodes are. I plan on using these results during an episode viewing marathon. I've created a poll with a list of what I think are appropriate episodes, but feel free to post your own. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Definitely PML! I think the Burning Love rendition does it for me. And then I voted for TOGOM but I meant to select IR. I love how he escapes from the room. He's pretty resourceful.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Columnist
Columnist
I love Perry when he is in father mode to Lois and when he was antsy to get the Planet back up and running at the end of season 1.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I voted for Individual Responsibility (his resourcefulness reminds me so much of his protege - Lois) and House of Luthor (how he's itching to get back to the investigation from Florida and of course his cooking)...

I also like "Lethal Weapon" - his reaction to Jerry's gifts and then when the truth comes out...

wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for the votes. I noticed your profile says you're located in Seattle, I'm near Seattle too, so you're welcome to join us during our Perry celebration. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard