Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Top 2 Perry Inspired Eps - 05/18/08 07:38 PM
On the weekend of June 21-22nd, FFS has tentatively planned a tribute to Lane Smith and I was wondering what everyone's top 2 Perry White inspired episodes are. I plan on using these results during an episode viewing marathon. I've created a poll with a list of what I think are appropriate episodes, but feel free to post your own. smile
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Top 2 Perry Inspired Eps - 05/19/08 07:42 AM
Definitely PML! I think the Burning Love rendition does it for me. And then I voted for TOGOM but I meant to select IR. I love how he escapes from the room. He's pretty resourceful.
Posted By: cp33 Re: Top 2 Perry Inspired Eps - 05/23/08 08:02 PM
I love Perry when he is in father mode to Lois and when he was antsy to get the Planet back up and running at the end of season 1.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Top 2 Perry Inspired Eps - 05/23/08 09:38 PM
I voted for Individual Responsibility (his resourcefulness reminds me so much of his protege - Lois) and House of Luthor (how he's itching to get back to the investigation from Florida and of course his cooking)...

I also like "Lethal Weapon" - his reaction to Jerry's gifts and then when the truth comes out...

wave
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Top 2 Perry Inspired Eps - 05/25/08 05:20 PM
Thanks for the votes. I noticed your profile says you're located in Seattle, I'm near Seattle too, so you're welcome to join us during our Perry celebration. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards