Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
I picked none/other b/c I can say I love purple the most, but I also love black.

It depends on how I feel from day to day, but if I had to live with one colour for the rest of my life it would be purple. However, when I dress I prefer black.

My favourite colour used to be blue. That was for most of my life. I didn't want to like anything slightly feminine. I stick my tounge out at that now.

Silver is also a great one. I have a soft spot for darker colours and berry/wine colours. However I can get crazy and go on a girly colour theme. I wanted a dark purple room a few years back. However, I ended up coming out with a light lavendar room with a trim in white tinted with a bit of purple. I think I was enticed by the name of the colour. Faery magic...Faery land? I can't remember.

It depends on how it's used too. I'm not fully obsessed over one colour. I don't want a 50s green room or yellow...

Gee, I can't make up my mind!!!! I love all colour!! The jury is still out on weird baby poop colour though. :p

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Blogger
Blogger
No. Not weird at all. As far as clothing choice goes, I'm sort of like Season 1 Lois - I love browns and tans. <g>
Me too! I feel like I wear so much brown to work, but no one seems to think I'm weird. I like the comparison to S1 Lois. I never thought of it like that. smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
I've always been a fan of the green family. Good thing, since that's what I hafta wear all day laugh Doesn't hurt it looks goodish on me.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm curious, Cat. Is there a reason you have to wear green all day?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by woody:
I'm curious, Cat. Is there a reason you have to wear green all day?
I'm in the Army. Nowadays our uniforms are more of a grey-green, but its still a nice shade of green. laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Cat Bru!! You're one of our nation's defenders! Rocking awesome and God Bless you! May He make you invulnerable and ever accurate. thumbsup

I was in the Air Force for eight years, (had my second daughter at Luke AFB) so that makes you a close cousin. Long distance Noogies!!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by shimauma:
Cat Bru!! You're one of our nation's defenders! Rocking awesome and God Bless you! May He make you invulnerable and ever accurate. thumbsup

I was in the Air Force for eight years, (had my second daughter at Luke AFB) so that makes you a close cousin. Long distance Noogies!!
*twiddles toes in sand* Awwwww shucks. blush

Yup yup, military are I!

[Linked Image] Woooo noogies!

Woo! The Air Force! I think I would have done better joining them wink

(Hey, isn't Luke in Arizona, or is that a different base I'm thinking of?)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
For me it's blue all the way ("Go blue!" wink ). In fact, I love it so much that most of my wardrobe is blue. I have always liked the darker shades like navy or midnight, but recently I've added some other hues to my wardrobe, like royal blue and vibrant dark blue.

I like to combine my midnight blue Levi's with bright red tops, by the way.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Features Writer
Features Writer
(Hey, isn't Luke in Arizona, or is that a different base I'm thinking of?)
You're correct. My inlaws lived in Chandler and we stayed with them the last 30 days until I my official discharge (honorable, not medical), but since I was 8 months preggers before I got out I was eligible to use the Luke medical facility. The Air Force was all Blue(dark and light) on formal occasions but most of us wore the olive, black, and tan BDU's (trying to stay on color topic wink don't wanna hyjack the thread by accident goofy )

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I guess I'm in the minority because I don't and have never had a favorite color. smile

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
Columnist
I don't have just one favorite color I have 4.
I love red, blue, green and black.

My least favorite colors are yellow and pink. Pink especially in clothing makes me look like I have a greenish tint to my skin.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard