Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#237366 04/09/07 02:41 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Farscape. Farwhat? The best SciFi show EVER!!! It ranks right up there with LnC for Favorite Shows of All Time for Brucie. ^_^

I'm glad to see I have so many fellow cheese fans! Yahoo!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#237367 04/09/07 10:09 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know what Farscape is. I'm just not sure what it has to do with cheese, never having watched more than the odd episode while channel hopping. Sorry, Cat. I know this is obviously a terrible lack of taste on my part. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#237368 04/10/07 05:25 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Gasp, LabRat! And to think, they parodied it on Stargate wink (Best five seconds of Stargate (aside from the resignation in the time recycling episode) EVER!!)

And, really, it has absolutley nothing to do with cheese. I just didn't wanna put 'other.' laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#237369 04/10/07 07:40 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Mmm, cheese. I would love to go France and eat only bread and cheese, no not even bread. Oh, but bread and pastries and pate. I'm really not high, its just I used to fat."
Ah, hah! That's from Friends, and those lines belong to Monica. Don't ask me which episode. All I can tell you is that it's one that I've seen in the last week. Bless reruns. smile

Chris

#237370 04/10/07 11:53 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I love cheese, but not very many types. Blue cheese freaks me out. My hubby's uncle always went on about stilton because he grew up in the home region of this cheese.

Love:
old cheedar
mozzerella
monterey jack
North American style cream cheese
cottage cheese
edam

I can't remember if I like Brie and Camembert.

Love TV cheese. My hubby says LnC is full of it.
Eek gotta go!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#237371 04/10/07 11:58 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Love most types (especially cheddar and some of the other British cheeses, some blue and green cheeses, and parmesan), but for medical reasons I have to limit my consumption, so I rarely buy it.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#237372 04/12/07 02:13 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah, hah! That's from Friends, and those lines belong to Monica. Don't ask me which episode. All I can tell you is that it's one that I've seen in the last week. Bless reruns.
Right! It is from Friends and Monica said it. I just thought it would be perfect for this thread. I was beginning to think no one watched Friends. eek

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
#237373 04/12/07 11:36 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Love TV cheese. My hubby says LnC is full of it.
rotflol

Eh, but that's why we love it, right? The cheesiness and the waffiness... And those completely crazy plotlines!

I join with everyone in saying 'Mmm, cheese...'. I like every type of cheese I've ever tasted (which is lots), except for parmesan. I think it's because it infests the house with a smell like throw-up. Puts me off completely. Otherwise, it's not so bad. I just can't stand eating it after I've smelled it. Maybe I should invest in some nose plugs for those times I want to eat a Caesar salad etc... Hmm... Now there's a thought!

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#237374 04/14/07 07:38 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Funny, some folks call it dairy but I always thought cheese was bovine. peep

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard