Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#235886 11/10/05 06:19 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
SOSL&C is hosting a Lois & Clark DVD viewing party on Saturday, December 17th. Even if you aren't in the Seattle area, this shouldn't stop you from hosting a DVD party of your own! smile

Anyway, I'm asking for everyone's TOP 10 episodes from Season 1. We'll either watch all 10 or pick the top 5 depending on time. smile

#235887 11/10/05 08:08 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Hey this is a cool thing to do except my friends aren't that mad about Lois and Clark as I am they prefer Smallville, which I do like, but didn't like how they made Clark have the crush on Lana when it was the other way around. My friends still don't listen to me when I say that it's Lois & Clark and not Lana & Clark.

But I loved The Pilot because it was the first episode I every watched. Well that and Dean Cain in a towel well it still makes me wolf whistle. The other episode I liked because they showed good character development in both Lois and Clark. I loved that Lois refused to let Clark leave to go after Sebastian Finn in 'Witness' because it showed just how much she had come to depend on him. HiM and PML were just so funny and GGGoH well that cross-dresser crack still makes me giggle. smile

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#235888 11/10/05 08:26 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
First time I can vote in one of these for S1! smile

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#235889 11/11/05 07:40 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, here are my favourites in no particular order:

The Green, Green Glow of Home
Pheremone, My Lovely
Honeymoon In Metropolis
The Foundling
All Shook Up
I'm Looking Through You
I've Got A Crush On You