Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kitty Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This is self explanatory, please be honest.

Do you bleave in ...

telepaths - Mind readers, emotion readers.
Mediums - People who can talk to the dead.
psychic - generally speaking of others that are not covered above.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I dont´believe there are people that can ´see´real pictures of the future or something like that.

But I there are people that can do ´unusual´things. In my town for example there is woman to whom you can go if you have to undergo surgery or are in pain etc and she says she can take some of the pain of of you and speed up the healing process. I haven´t tried it myself but a lot of people I know have gone to her and said afterwards there pain has gone down or that they healed more quickly after surgery than predictat. Things like that. My boyfriend´s mother went to that woman when he was lying in a coma and three days after that he woke up.

So I believe there some things we can´t begin to understand.

I hope I didn´t get to melancolic. Greetings

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Columnist
Columnist
I looked it up in the dictionary pyschics and the second entry was medium so psychics and mediums are the same thing.

Yes I believe that their are people who are sensitive to things. My great whatever grandfather was dying in was in the late 1800's. Anyway he didn't trust any of his family except a sister to tell her where he buried his money. She was sick and didn't get there till after he died. They went to woman in area who saw things. She told them where it was by describing it was like north of house, so many far etc. Anyway they didn't find it. Much later a family member was walking around their property and found a strong box. On investigating they found the ruins of a house and a whole right where she said to dig. None of them remember the original house. But some one in the county did cause the story had spread about where she said to dig.

As for mediums or psychics. YES. Had personally had an experience that leaves me in no doubt of them. jawdrop However there are many who lay claim to each of these different abilities that are just blowing smoke and con the public.

Kitty Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, my boss thinks I'm a psychic.

I keep on telling her things that I shouldn't know but do know. Like the time she was talking to her husband in the Hindu language about giving my dad a cane. I just walked up to my two bosses and say, "Trying to decided rather to give my dad a cane." They were shocked because they know that I absolutely have no knowledge or even speak the Hindu language but I knew what they were saying. Why did I do thtat? They were standing in the same position as in my dream at the exact time also.

Geesh, now my female boss thinks I'm a Telepath. I'm Not!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard