Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#23563 08/19/05 04:43 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Forgive the lean comments, Terry, I'm catching up all at once.

Really interesting. Original and well-written, right down to the great title.

I owe you more and better feedback!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading! I also owe you (and everyone else) better feedback, but I just moved into my new apartment. Wonder what that woman in the airport was all about...

Jen
wink

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz She doesn’t like to lose the bank account.

“Yes. Absolutely. I love you more than I love anyone or anything else. If it took losing the super-suit for the rest of my life to keep you, that’s what I’d do, and I’d do it without a second thought or any shred of regret.”

She turned towards him and nestled her face in his chest. “That’s wonderful to hear, darling.”

“It’s also completely true.”

“I know. And believe me, it helps.”
OMG! She manipulate him. He can’t see it. I wish Clark would cut her account.

He doesn’t have self-steam.

Lana thought about Bob’s sixty-five percent probability prediction and kept silent. She’d just have to enjoy Clark’s company and try not to think too much about enjoying his body.
Who is Bob? grovel Please tell me is special friend of her?

What probability prediction?

He and Lana even set a tentative wedding date in December, after the semester ended.
Don't do this to Clark?

None of the professionals were showered with rose petals in print, but Lana felt that Clark had been especially hard on her dad.
What more does she wants?

She wondered if what some of her friends had said about her eventually having to choose between her father and her husband was true.
Surprise Clark!! We are moving with daddy!!!
She is capable to ask Clark to move with her and her father.

She embraced him and squeezed him as tightly as she could. As they separated, she looked around Clark’s shoulder and noticed a slender young woman with shoulder-length dark hair watching them. She seemed to be about Lana’s age, and because she was in jeans and sneakers, Lana assumed she was a college student. Her sad and wistful expression, combined with her slightly exotic eyes, struck Lana to the core. For a moment, she had a horrible feeling that there was something terribly wrong.

As Clark got up to refill their drinks, Lana and the woman looked into each other’s eyes. Instead of averting her gaze, Lana tried to stare her down. The dark-haired beauty returned both the gaze and the intensity. It was almost a competition between them, even though Lana didn’t understand what the contest was for, or why they were involved in it.
grovel Please tell me is Lois?

Had Lois been watching Clark?

Still smiling, he asked, “Shall I call a minister or a justice of the peace?”

“Whoever’s available first? I’m past waiting, Clark. It’s time.”

He leaned back and looked into her eyes. “You’re serious. You really mean it, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to marry you and start on the honeymoon in the next couple of days or I’m liable to burst. I want you, I need you, I love you, and I’m ready for us to be a family right now.”
mad No way!! She better back out!

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Just caught up on this story.

I really like it thumbsup , though I miss Lois and Lana is just a little too sweet wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard