Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The question is self-explanatory, really. I don't want to say more for fear of affecting the result of the poll.

Yvonne smile

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
How could I not?!?!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I voted nfic, but actually I should have voted other... I'm reading it as it comes into my mailbox. goofy And I should add that it's coming in there way too slowly for my liking! grumble

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No doubt I read it! razz I can't wait... peep

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I voted "PG" (although I suppose I should have voted "other" as in, I'm BR'ing it and get it straight from Yvonne) just to make sure someone did -- I'm sure the PG audience is a lot smaller than the nfic side, but those few of us following it really do appreciate your taking the time to post both, Yvonne smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I choose to read this in nfic because this is where I started, and I'm loyal that way. I don't think that the story loses anything by being in gfic, but here you are and here I am.

If you were to ask what would make this fic better, I'd suggest more frequent posting. Once a week just doesn't do it for me.

And that's MHO.

gerry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm one of the 'others' here. I haven't been following this story yet. I'm sure I will take a look at it at some point. (Look how long it took me to get around to reading Addicted!) When I do get around to reading it, I would much rather have it available as pg, though.

Actually, I'd go further than that. I think I can probably count on the fingers of one hand all the nfic stories I have read, so the chances of me actually reading it if it is only available in an nfic forum are slim indeed.

Chris

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't (and don't want to) read nfic; but, I am REALLY anxious to read the rest of this story!

Merriwether
Merriwether
I voted other. I read the first part in nFic, but at the end of the first part, I remembered something: Never ever ever ever read Yvonne's stories in parts. Wait for the whole thing so I don't start screaming.

So I'm waiting anxiously, and getting snippets here and there (which, actually, still leave me screaming and whimpering... but I wouldn't give them up!), and waiting for there to be 1-3 posts left posted on nfic.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Q
Qex Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Q
I'm planning on reading it... RL is a bit of a pain these days. grumble

Nicole

Columnist
Columnist
I totally agree with Karen so I voted 'other' also. I thoroughly enjoy Yvonne's stories, but I need to read them in their entirety instead of piecemeal. I'll add that I don't have this problem with other writers, but Yvonne's writing is so intense that I just can't read installments.

Looking forward to seeing 'the end' so I can start reading, Yvonne!

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cha'yeah I'm readin' it! Hell yeah, rockin' kick butt story going on, I love the whole concept of your alt Clark and his "less than stellar" behavior, but the story that drives him to this and the reactions are of his counterpart when they get swapped, just freaking cool!

TEEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
I had to vote other because there wasn't a 'no' option. As soon as I have the time, I'm going to start reading it, but at the moment, I really should focus on my exams first. When I do read it, though, it will be in nfic.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
I don't read a story until it is finished. I have been agravated (sp) too many times by stories not being finished. So I wait. Nothing drives me crazier than to put time into reading a story that is never finished. Or that the time between the postings is so long I forget what is going on in the story. I don't many to offend anyone with this but reading it when it is finished makes me happier. If I'm Beta Reading that is a different story but for general rading here I wait till the story is finished.

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Other: I have no time for starting long stories right now. frown

AnnaBtG. (who can't read nfic yet)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Shameless publicity:

There's a trailer for this story, if you haven't already seen it!

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
I chose other because there wasn't the option 'no'.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I chose other because I really don't like reading stories bit by bit--I want 'em all at once. So once it's complete, I'll read the PG version (don't care for nfic). But I will read it. wink

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I picked other b/c there was no 'no' option.

If I do plan to read it I shall read the nfic version in it's entirity and not in parts. Why? Because I want to save a few stories to take to the park and read instead of in my basement in front of a monitor.

smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Blogger
Blogger
Haven't read a story on the board in a very long time, as usual w/Yvonne's stories I had to take the plunge. I enjoy nfic, but since I discovered this story on gfic board I'll finish it here. I'll no doubt read the nfic version after the whole story is finished.

Wanda
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard