Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Laura to me is tall, thin, with brown hair and brown eyes.
clap I wish. I am tall. . . ish. I have brown hair . . . with light hilights. I am not really, really fat, but I am most definitely not thin. And I have blue eyes smile .

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Merriwether
Merriwether
Me a GUY! Oh dear. How did that happen? razz (long story about how I couldn't be Roo whinging ). Ruth can be spelled Rooth...therefore Roo laugh blah blah blah.

I'm a chick!!!!!!! A girl. A lass. A woooman.

Who's 27 and married.

LOL

I am 5 foot 4"
At the moment my hair is black and a dark brown red. It was blond and down to my mid thigh but I cut it gradually over the year to my shoulders.
I am tubby now. Groan. These 15 pounds just snuck up on me!

MDL - reminds me of a spunky, cute Japanese anime (not big eyes but the style with the angles eyes) with dark hair. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Pam - I know you don't look like this. All the Pams I know are short and a bit round with short hair so for some reason my brain forced that picture into my thoughts! LOL
Wendymr - brain thinks dark hair or a orangy.
Anna B the Greek - You picture looks nothing like I thought you looked like.
I thought Shadow, CC Malo and CC Aiken were men. Am I still wrong?
Nothing else come to mind at the moment.

Perhaps you all thought I was a gay man? That would fit the Clark comments I have put in the past. smile

MDL message:
I need to e-mail you! About something else...

I have a picture but I can't post pics frown

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
MDL - reminds me of a spunky, cute Japanese anime (not big eyes but the style with the angles eyes) with dark hair. I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Er... thats probably the best description so far. But now you know how I look.

And guys, after seeing Roo's picture, I can definately tell she doesnt look like a guy.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I most definitely occupy the female race. goofy I tend to be very gender-neutral on message boards since names revolving around the word 'shadow' usually don't tell people a thing. Plus, I generally go by JD, but unless you know my other nickname, Jen, it can get a bit tricky at times.

So just in case anyone's actually curious, and coupled with the fact that it's 2am, I threw a small photo of me up in my profile. I'm not a large individual...case in point, I let my friends stuff me in a dryer last year. :p I claim I break 5'0" by a half an inch, but considering my Italian blood, that's quite the average height in my family. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Artemis would have been an... eh.. just say interesting nick choice for a male
I first read it as art*E*mis, which in Greek is male (while *A*rtemis is female).

I forgot to say that earlier, but this is a very interesting question, MDL! Can't wait to see more replies!

See (or "see"? wink ) ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So just in case anyone's actually curious, and coupled with the fact that it's 2am, I threw a small photo of me up in my profile.
Wow... I am impressed! You're not green at all! Oh Gosh.. Shadow is not green.. Wait? confused are shadows green? Er... Okay. nermind me. blush

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Laura to me is tall, thin, with brown hair and brown eyes. So are Sara, Mary and several more people.
Whoohoo!!! I'm thin!!! laugh Or did you mean the other Sara? huh But anyway, for the record, I'm 5'11" (You other guys do meters, right? That's around 1.8m smile ), with long light brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm not really all that thin, slightly overweight I guess you'd say (hmmm... I sound a lot skinnier in kilos... <g>). smirk

Sara (who really doesn't like wearing hats, except when her friend wears his Superman hat to the bar, in which case I 'borrow' it for the night laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Merriwether
Merriwether
I have pics of myself if anyone wants to post them for me. I have an urge to proove that I am not a boy!!!
LOL
I was under 5 feet, then I hit 20 and bam 5 foot 3". Since then I've grown about 3/4" ooooooooh.
I have blue eyes, but I've been told they are a mixture of grey and blue *fun* :p

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Sara, you're taller than me! I always thought I must be the tallest woman on these boards. laugh

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought you were 5'11, Y - I'm 5'10 and you're taller than I am! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, unless I've grown since I was last measured, nope. Any chance you've shrunk? <g> Or maybe you only *think* I'm taller, because you're not used to standing next to someone who's as tall as you are. I know I find it highly disconcerting if I find myself next to women (even men) that are as tall or taller than me - I'm so used to towering over everyone that having to eyeball someone or, horror of horrors, look up to them, is quite peculiar. <g>

Yvonne

M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
I know I find it highly disconcerting if I find myself next to women (even men) that are as tall or taller than me - I'm so used to towering over everyone that having to eyeball someone or, horror of horrors, look up to them, is quite peculiar.
LOL.

I have a good friend (she's female, by the way) who's 1.85 m (6'). She's really really tall, considering that she's ethnic Chinese and you know Chinese are generally shorter than just about every ethnic group on Earth. smile She used to say that she ccouldn't help looking down at people. laugh I don't think she's met anybody she can look up to yet, not counting her father who has a dizzy-inducign height of 1.94m (6'4). :p

Merriwether
Merriwether
Sounds like VP of Human Resources at work. She's part asian (couldn't tell you ethnic background), and stands about 6'4". We had a company picture taken a few years ago, and she was standing in the back with the tallest men in the company.. who included my husband and our roommate.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard