Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#234258 10/05/04 09:41 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I happened to find myself walking behind a smoker today on the way to work, and it suddenly struck me that it had been a very long time since I'd smelt that particular smell. That led me to the realisation that (I think) most of my Folc friends don't smoke. That in turn led me to this poll - I'm curious as to how many of us smoke.
Edit: I forgot to add an option for 'yes' to this poll, so there's a new one up. I'd be grateful if you could transfer your votes. Thanks smile

#234259 10/05/04 09:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I don't smoke, and I never have.

I think the options are a little odd, though. Lacking, one might say.

What about "Yes, I smoke from time to time," "Yes, I smoke regularly," or just "Yes, I smoke"? Are those all supposed to be "other?"

I do know of a few FoLCs who smoke. I can think of at least 3 names off the top of my head. Seems like there should be more room for them...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#234260 10/05/04 10:27 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oops! Forgot to add the 'yes, I do' option! Duh...

It would also appear that you can't edit the options on a poll, so I'll start another one. I'd be most grateful if anyone who's voted here could transfer their votes over there. smile

Yvonne

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard