Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is a companion poll to the "Do you have a fic in progress?" poll. I meant to post it last night, but had to pack things up for an early departure today.

This is where you get all those little white lies out of your system. Vote however you want here. Say whatever you want. You can even tell the truth, you sneaky so-and-so. wink

Have fun. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Yup, that's me...got 5 WIPs working right now and they're all progressing wonderfully! thumbsup What?...Well, so what if I only listed 4 in the last post? I lied. wink I have a super secret mystery story in the works that is going to be so great, so long, and so stupendous, you all just won't know what to do with yourselves! Yup, that's right. But you'll have to wait. devil

Sara (who's not really sure what's going on laugh )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh i had to vote for other again... laugh

You didnt have the option.. yeah iĀ“m writing but iĀ“m on tranquilizers not to post it so soon until i make sure itĀ“s almost done. i have one bible-lengthed and thousands of evil MLTVs coming up.

(well not thousands, but a few hundreds popping up already smile1 )

I was tempted to pick option B but i know i wont wait until itĀ“s finished. blush

Oh and i must here post my complaint.

Sara... what are you doing writing 5 stories at the same time??? mad why cant u keep the one youĀ“re making me wait forever? I canĀ“t take it any longer!!! ItĀ“s because of you i take those sleeping pills at night and wake up early in the next morning to check if thereĀ“s a part posted. u kill ur fans like that!

MDL. grumble

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
ItĀ“s because of you i take those sleeping pills at night and wake up early in the next morning to check if thereĀ“s a part posted. u kill ur fans like that!
I should seriously hope you're joking about that, MDL! If you are, than lol . If not, you're taking this too seriously, in my opinion.

Anyhow, you might have noticed Sara has a posting schedule... Once a week on Tuesday. Which means there's a new post coming up tomorrow - although tomorrow does vary with the timezones... And let me tell you, I had a sneak peek at it, and it's fantastic!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Liar's post, eh?

Okay, then, I have 5 300kb stories ready for posting. Plus a series ready for posting. And a few stories in the works. In fact, My Documents looks like a mini archive. I'm just not sharing it.

devil

Julie

/me opens up her real WIP and stares at it

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
My answer really isn't a white lie, but no one seems to believe me. I'm not a writer, despite what those things on the archive say. Those were momentary aberrations, flights of fancy, periods of temporary sanity. And no clue if I'll get those back again.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Merriwether
Merriwether
ROTFL, Paul! Yes, since this is a Liar's Poll, I chose the first option ... watch me go; I'll have fourteen stories ready to post by next Sunday. wink

Kathy rotflol

Features Writer
Features Writer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I should seriously hope you're joking about that, MDL! If you are, than thumbsup

Next year it will be me laugh

MDL. (whoĀ“s very hyper to get rid of her booky English)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
You bet. I'm writing. It's that story you've all been asking for. Keep an eye out on the boards. I'll be posting soon.
AnnaBtG. (who's leaving it up to you to decide whether you'll believe her or not laugh )

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by KathyB:
watch me go; I'll have fourteen stories ready to post by next Sunday. wink

*chuckles of laughter*

I think I'll go with this option as well. And while I'm at it, I'll add that I've already completed my art history paper, too!
rotflol

Really, I went through my hard drive last night, and I have some really random stories. No clue where they're going or what's supposed to happen.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I voted for the yes, but I only post completed stories. Okay, it's not that much of a lie. wink

If I went with every single idea my muse came up with, I'd have a whole lot more than 4 WIPs right now. I'd have 100's of pages written, but nothing finished.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Write? Who, me? You're kidding! eek

I'm not a writer. Nope. No way. Not at all. Okay, once upon a time I might have dabbled in the art of stringing words together on a computer screen, but not any more. Nope. Don't write. Not a single word! :rolleyes:

(Actually, given the past week, that's not far from the truth! help )

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sure am. Watch me go! I'm (occasionally) writing volumes. More like a few pages here and there - technicalities. I'm writing so much that it'll be a year or more before I finish. Too bad I only post completed stories. You'll just have to wait. wink

My... how did the bold truth get in there? :p

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
/me chases after Kae with the chainsaw!!! Get writing, Missy!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Sara (who's off to go write...just like a good girl should...though...I do have to rewatch TOGOM again...)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeppers...I'm writing a fanfic...well actually I'm writing two fanfics because of someone, I won't mention names *cough* Rachel *cough*. wink How long will it take me to finish the first one I started? Oh, I'd say two maybe three years tops smile Alrighty, back to *trying* to finish it...

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nothing to see here. Move along. smile

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard