Nagging-Time!

smile1

simona

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'll go with the Clark-torture one. laugh

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, Yvonne, it sounds so great that you are writing again!!!! smile1

Ann

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ahh, hmm, ahh... I didn't notice that this poll was one and a half years old. Well, Yvonne. You wrote "Clark Kent, This Is Your Life", and it's a great story. Anything else you decide to write, I'll just be so happy to read it!!!! thumbsup

Ann

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh, boy. Well, many thanks for the renewed interest. Very flattering. smile

I'm sort of half-way through a story, but it's on hold while I try my hand at original fiction. One of these days I'll get back to it. I think.

Yvonne

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'd take a sequal to Misery, either of the Mystery stories...Frankly, I'd take any of them.

Yeah, I'm a lot of help.

The only thing I will not tolerate is if your Muse falls down on the job. Then I will have to kick it.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
FoD Rules!!! Although frankly, I would have asked for a sequel to Purity if that were an option. Now that is one story which I believe is criminal not to have published. Misery though, I did not like. Not that there was anything wrong with the writing, it was just rather depressing.
I'm a long-time fan of yours Yvonne and I look forward to more of your stories. Best of Luck!

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard