Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Features Writer
Features Writer
Now, I know Sara voted "other," but who are the other two?
I voted for other... u didn´t have the "I´m under tranquilizers not to post what i already have" option. goofy

MDL. wave

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Um...just ignore this...I might put something intelligent here later when I figure out what I'm doing. cat

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Kerth
Kerth
Technically I have a WIP.... the only thing is that P is for pause smile1

P.S. The WIP is of course DwC wink

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
A fic in progress? Nah... I don't write. I tried it once but I decided I didn't like it much <g>.

Oh, wait, this isn't the lying thread...

Kaylle :p

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/me stares at Kaylle's post and goes to find a particularly hard two by four....

LabRat [Linked Image] wildguy wildguy wildguy

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am dizzy with the possibilities of soon to be had amazing, original, sequel, strange, dark, and angsty fics!

Now get to work you guys! wildguy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
/me stares at Kaylle's post and goes to find a particularly hard two by four....
Hey Lab! I'll bet Kae will let you borrow her Kryptonite coated 2 x 4! wink

Kaylle...come on...write some more!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

And for all you other authors....(especially Kae!!!) get writing!!!!!!!!!!!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Irish Sara, as requested...

Get your virtual butt in gear and start writing! I don't know what it's about, but if it's by you, I want to see! Get to writing!
ROFL!!!! Awww, thanks a million, Paul blush I'm a tryin', I can tell you that much laugh And as to what it's about... ahmmmm... one word... annnnnnnnnnggggsty. wink

And yes, laugh ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ummm... is it too much of a stretch to say that I'm writing and posting right now? blush I know that I disappeared for a week or so and that I've skipped a post of my (already slowed-down) Don't Be A Stranger, but blame moving house (and country! eek ) and being without internet for eight days.

Anyway, I'm back online, sort of, and will try to get a new part of DBAS up today, or tomorrow at the latest.

And WIPs? Paul, you only included an option for one other?! :rolleyes: I think I probably have about five or six unfinished stories on my hard drive, of which I consider two to be serious WIPs. Kae's already mentioned one, and it's my turn and has been for a few weeks... but I hope to get to it soon.

Great poll, Paul! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I guess I'm in a good situation, sort of.

I have a wip that is currently being posted... really I do. Once that is finished off, I owe Wendy one more challenge fic... then that's it.

I'm done. I know you've heard it all before, but this time I'm going to really take a run at the retirement thing. I think maybe it's time to reasses my priorities and find a more productive way to spend my time.

Maybe there'll actually be some decent television for a change... Maybe?

Tank (who is open to suggestions for 'more productive' pursuits)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I actually have something I'd been pretty actively working on. So far it's a very detailed outline and several chapters, but things are going well, I'm always excited about getting to use my Pocket PC with its new keyboard, and so I'm pretty much writing a few pages every day or so. However... it's a rather long story, and since it's historical (an elseworlds), so it involves lots of research and such that adds time. I also don't plan to start posting until I've finished the whole story and done some serious editing. So it'll definitely be a few months!

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I'm currently posting "Twins", and although babysitting my grandson cuts into my writing time, it hasn't stopped it. When I temporarily run out of inspiration for things that happen in between the important stuff of the story, I work a little bit on "Home V" which doesn't have its secondary title yet. It's a murder mystery, and somewhat longer than the more recent "Home" stories. I'm only into the first couple of chapters, so far, though.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I didn't. But now I do. goofy

I have to say that I enjoyed the process of finishing of SOMH so much over the past couple of weeks that now that it's done and dusted and being posted I'm missing that sense of achievement that comes from ending the day knowing you've got a decent number of pages down on the screen. thumbsup

So, looks like the Muse is going to be chained to the desk with no hope of a winter vacation to compliment her summer spent on the beach with the cabana boys... wink

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'll have to admit I chose "other". I have two WIPs, but haven't touched either of them in eons. I've somewhat lost interest in writing for now. At the moment, other interests are dominating my limited free time.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I work a little bit on "Home V" which doesn't have its secondary title yet. It's a murder mystery, and somewhat longer than the more recent "Home" stories.
YAY NAN!!! laugh

As for myself...I have the same 3 or 4 stories on my hard drive that I've always had...and no time to work on them...

Not to mention the little notebook I have with about 50 different premises that could be turned into stories... *sigh*

-Breanna (who's lack of writting/posting could probably be attributed to the fact that she's never actually posted her own fic in the first place :p Though she did do part of a RR/challenge fic, which was fun smile )

P.S. Paul... any new news on putting House of Cards in the archives?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
dizzy

I would rather have a laptop with internet access and spend my days reading and writing. Oh well!

~sunkist

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, I checked sort of. I've got (at least) four WIPs on the go. I even found the start of a story and associated notes on the floppy disk I've been carrying around for the last six months that I'd entirely forgotten about. It doesn't look too bad, either, so maybe...

Meanwhile, as at least some of you know, I am having to rely on the generosity of others for computer and internet access and that complicates matters somewhat. At least, now, I'm not an entire island away from the nearest public terminal as I was during the summer!

Right now, though, I'm in the house on my own, and I think getting a few more paras of typing done might be in order...

Chris

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hi All,

I haven't been here for a while. But... well I thought I'd stop by today to see what's up. Anyway, I saw the pole and thought I'd see if anyone else was in my position. Am I really the only writer that isn't writing any L and C at the moment? Wow. I'm not sure if I should feel proud (for actually taking that retirement that Tank keeps trying to take laugh ) or if I should feel ashamed.

I've got lots of partially completed L and C stories on my hard drive and lots of stories that are completed but that I'm not satisfied with. Don't worry. I have a note in with my will saying that if I die, Gerry is supposed to be given all my unposted stories to do with whatever she wants laugh

ML (Who is going to run and hide before someone decides to kill her to get all those unfinished stories out to the public eek )

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ML!! Great to see you! thumbsup

But what's this??

I've got lots of partially completed L and C stories on my hard drive and lots of stories that are completed but that I'm not satisfied with.
Completed stories?! Unposted?!? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wendy, I'm not worried. Your little pitchfork men will never find me. My street isn't even listed on any maps laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard