Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for all the comments. The mystery will unfold over the next few chapters. I changed a couple of lines this time around to match what I'm writing later.

Only two more chapters, then it's all new material! Let me know what you think!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow well that was a shock Rachel wanted to marry Clark and I guess he lead her on but never had that intent. Then someone was killed and they blame Clark, though we are all sure he was not resposible. Seems like he will have to straighten out his past to go on to his future. I hope Lois stays on his side. While she is at it, I hope she has it out with Rachel or puts her in her place. To say Clark doesn't care about people was just mean and so untrue. Poor Clark. Send him a kiss and a hug from me at least before you go on to the next chapter. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*Simon* Hunt, Shayne, not Sherman wink Carol Sherman was the EPA front-lady in GGGoH, I think.

And hoo-boy, whatever happened was *bad.* Based on hints from IRC I think I know at least part of it, but there's still more to the story.

Also, I liked the careful wording at the end of the section -- Clark doesn't imply that *he* thought they were going to get married, or even suggested it, just that Rachel had thought it.

And on the comic relief side of things, loved the image of Lois climbing on things, straining to hear, and then slipping into the toilet. Too bad she didn't knock herself out; she might have come to with a vision, a picture in her head of the flux capacitor! Alas, she'll have to wait a while longer to discover that time travel is possible... goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOL, Pam, at the time travel is possible thingy. laugh

Shayne, please do fix the Sherman/Simon gaffe, as I had to read it three times to figure it out. But ooooh, I *like* that he's really Jason Trask! You really like piling on the pressure, don't you?

The "almost got married" thing doesn't surprise me, but people dying does. Was it Trask back then, too?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Simon Hunt the reporter from the National Whisper? was it? is really Jason Trask.
Wow! That came as a surprise, but a delightful one considering all the possibilities that are opened up. I can't wait to see what you do with this.

I personally would like Lois to have washed her foot because now the image of her toilet bowl rinsed foot are sticking with me too long..l. spider and I can't get it out of my head.
But it was a nice bit of comic relief which was needed.

I know I'm retired, but my red pen came out of retirement for this sentence,
The police car sat silently, brooding as the car pulled out of the parking lot.
confused
I don't think that police car's can brood. And which car pulled out of the parking lot? Would you consider changing the sentence?

Funny how the details of this part of the story have left my brain entirely. I remembered the date part, but none of the Smallville part. Thanks for the reminder.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRASK WORKS FOR THE TABLOIDS!! goofy hee> for Clark.

I like it!! Keep going!

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Cannot wait to figure out what's going on here...or what went on! Loving it!! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Christ, I feel bad for Clark. But...

With nothing to grab for, Lois slid off the counter with one bare foot splashing squarely into the toilet.
I couldn't help but snark out some laughter! That's whatcha get for eavesdropping, Lois.

Interesting, interesting. Still can't wait to hear Clark's side of everything.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

I'm back, again! help

Questions:

confused After Lois hearing that conversation between Rachel and Clark and knowing the feeling she have for him.

eek Would Lois try to investigate what happen ten years ago? If she is a good reporter she'll do it.

“He told me that he worked for the National Inquisitor,” Clark said, catching up to her. “Do you know him?”

“He won the Merriweather award the year before I did. He was a legitimate journalist until just a few years ago, and he’s not stupid. If there is anything to find in Smallville, he’ll dig until he finds it. He’s not like the other Inquisitor hacks. He actually knows his business.”
confused Will Lois tide Simon to Smallville and the incident?

eek Is Simon posing as reporter before Lois became one?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am dying of curiosity!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard