Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#233924 08/02/04 04:15 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey FoLCs, wave

Guys... why didn´t any of you tell me that elections is written with just one L ... you must help your illiterate friend with her English... *stupid Braz gal* wallbash

You still haven´t voted for Seasons 1 and 2? What are you waiting for?

Sarah Jayne you´re right! Here are the elections for season 3. We are going all the way through the seasons including TUFSs. (In tribute to the writers who spent a lot of their time making up some really good stories for us.)

Let´s get started with this.

Think Wise. wink .

MDL. devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#233925 08/02/04 04:23 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs... smile1

I voted for Virtually destroyed... The greatest scene for me were actually two.. the one that Clark tells Lois he is a virgin, (I remember I was 13 and I was watching it with my parents. I don´t remember if I blush because of excitement with the scene or because they were around me) and the part they were in bed kissing each other so avidly.. (basically for the same reasons.)

Let me know your reasons. I need blackmail material. wink

MDL devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#233926 08/02/04 10:38 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Guys... why didn´t any of you tell me that elections is written with just one L ... you must help your illiterate friend with her English... *stupid Braz gal*
Awwwwwwwww. Not stupid, MDL. Geez, maybe one day I'll try a post in Brazilian - then you can laugh yourself silly. goofy It definitely won't make anywhere near as much sense as your posts in English!

LabRat [Linked Image] (always mighty impressed with someone trying to cope with something other than their native language...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#233927 08/03/04 02:53 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi Boss, notworthy

Still, You people have to help me!!! Otherwise I´ll never improve. This time was Lois Lane who helped me. I was watching "The Return of the Prankster" and I saw a newspaper with the word Elections... oooo wallbash *Stupid, stupid, stupid*.

Hey, 3 people voted so far, no one here will specify scenes??? come on I won´t use it as blackmail material anymore. I swear.

MDL laugh

#233928 08/03/04 03:12 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi!

You know MDL, I think your error was asking for the greatest scene! I mean, in my case I can't think in one scene only. There are so many great scenes laugh smile1

Well I voted for Home Is Where the Hurt Is. My favourite scenes are:

-Lois helping Superman when he falls because of the kriptonian flu wink . (I like it also 'cause it remainds me of certain blooper...)

-Lois talks to Clark while he's exposed to kriptonite, at the end he goes into a coma...amazing scene! thumbsup

Carolyn smile

-

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
#233929 08/04/04 04:04 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"Home where the hurt is" scene I like the most is when Lois way laying next to Clark.

#233930 08/05/04 08:07 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
With the exception of "The Clone"(which I think could have been a much more interesting plot), "Lois being Wanda" and especially the "New Kriptonians"(which didn't make any sense to me) episodes, I really loved season 3.

Ordinary People is my favorite not because of the A-Plot, but because of the B-Plot, Lois and Clark in the island.

I also liked : The Irish Eyes are killing - because of Clark's jealousy and for Lois not taking him back so easily; Just say Noah - Lois and Clark making up; Don't Tug on Superman's Cap - the A-plot was funny and it was interesting to see Lois and Clark's concerns about marriege; Tempus, Anyone? - We get to meet Alt Clark; Virtually Destroyed - L&C conversation; etc.

There were many other scenes and episodes that I liked but I guess that's enough.

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
#233931 08/05/04 11:47 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I voted for "Looking through a glass darkly". I had to chose between this episode and "Big girls don't fly". I love them both, but since Clark actually leaves Earth and especially Lois, I chose LTAGD. My favorite scene? The scene in the elevator starting off with "somebody has a crush on somebody". It's funny, sweet, just so L&C blush

~Julia

#233932 08/06/04 10:13 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Although BGDF is one of the best of the series, there's this scene before the aborted wedding, when Lois and Clark, unable to have a rehearsal dinner, eat alone. Once she tells him he's the man she never thought she'd meet, he tries to tell her how he feels about her. When Dean's voice breaks - whoa, nelly. mecry

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard