Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FOLCs, wave

I guess I´m enjoying this polling thing evil and I will just let you choose one good and one bad guy.

MDL. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
FoLCs,

You actually prefer Tempus????

MDL devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I would say, 'You expect us to choose just one?!' but then 22 FoLCs seem to have managed it, so it must just be me that finds it totally impossible. goofy

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm having a hard time deciding on what my favourite character is, but I eventually ended up with picking Lois Lane. But really, there's something in every character that I absolutely love - one character sort of wouldn't be complete without the other. If you know what I mean..

Favourite villain? We actually need a *poll* for that?! devil But the answer is so obvious... Lex Luthor!

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
But the answer is so obvious... Lex Luthor!
razz No! Lex Luthor is the absolutely most annoying villain they had! How many times can you come back and annoy people? What made him even more annoying is that he came out clean almost every time, until House of Luthor, when Clark&co decided they have to find some dirt about him. And they couldn't do that earlier? Even more annoying were the two wedding arcs, Lois/Lex and Lois/Clone/Clark.

The two best villains were Tempus and the Prankster. Smart and sarcastic, and really cool. I chose the Prankster, but I think I like them equally.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Shouldn't that have been 'who' is your favorite character? wink

I'm confused by this poll. Are you telling me that there are other characters beside Lois Lane?

Tank (who figures that MDL was just confused and 'thought' that there might possibly, but not really likely, be another character that someone would care about... maybe altLois?)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
My favorite hero is and always has been Lois Lane, in any of her incarnations. As for my favorite villain, I was between Lex and Tempus, but only because they were in many episodes. But Tempus was a better villain than Lex Luthor whom although was machiavellian, was almost always too obvious in his evilness, and because of that it was too annoying if not painful to see Lois believing and trusting him.

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard