Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FOLCs, wave

Obviously, each one of us has a favorite episode. The funny thing for me is that I didn´t actually watch one of my favorite episodes that was Whine, Whine, Whine. It didn´t come out here in Brazil and I guess that it was the second most important one of the second season (For me, The Phoenix would come on first place).

Now... I´ve selected some episodes that were top ones for me. What is your favorite one?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was very lucky that my favourite ep was on your list. laugh But it's gonna be hard for several FoLCs to vote if they can't find their own favourite ep in there.

Thing is, I believe that we love the show for different reasons, which is why some FoLCs prefer Season 1 while others prefer Season 4.

Personally, what I loved most was the romance and the love triangle between Lois, Clark and Superman... and okay, okay, more like the love square between Lois, Clark, Superman and Lex. But then anybody who knows me won't be surprised at that. wink

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Where's TOGOM??? mecry

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
But, Wendy, I always assumed that the reason you keep trying to fix TOGOM was because you didn't like it. laugh

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! razz

By that token, I should be fixing SoulMates, Family Hour, Never on a Sunday, Swear to God... and many others! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Where's TOGOM???
I knew that was coming! wink

Kaethel laugh

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
By that token, I should be fixing SoulMates, Family Hour, Never on a Sunday, Swear to God... and many others!
WIEAK...? goofy

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
By that token, I should be fixing SoulMates, Family Hour, Never on a Sunday, Swear to God... and many others!
Looks like you've got a few stories to write, then. laugh

Yvonne
(Looking forward especially to Wendy's rewritten SoulMates wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
I actually misvoted - chose WHALTTA for my favorite amongst those listed, but really I mistook it for And the Answer Is.

Even so, my true favorite isn't an option here. I really loved Don't Tug on Superman's Cape. Loved the mini-scenes with LnC as Lucy/Ricky and James Bond/Miss Goodbottom and the Clark/Perry/Jimmy scene. Also, the acting between Dean and Teri while they were both stuck in their cages was just lovely - so much done with their eyes. I just loved that! And of course, the fact that Supes/Clark was willing to sacrifice his entire life just to be close to Lois <sigh>.

But then, I also loved the scene in Just Say Noah when they made up. Oh, and the moment in Witness when Lois asks Clark to stay with her. And then there's every episode that features a bare-chested Clark. How to choose?

Oh, so many favorites! Mostly, though, it's moments within an episode that makes it a keeper for me rather than the story or epi as a whole. wink

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
I keep trying to vote, but the ballot won't recognize it. If I could vote, it would be for "Whine, Whine, Whine" which works so very well on so many levels: comedy, satire, drama, angst, especially romance with a capital R.

smile Jude

dance

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I said Tempus Fugitive, which will surprise no one who knows me laugh My *other* favorite episode, though, was Don't Tug on Superman's Cape -- it's funny, sweet, angsty, romantic... <sigh> If only there had been a *little* bit less maniacal laughter from the villains! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorryyyyyyyy, How could I forget TOGOM ???

razz

Sorry FOLCs.. if it were up to me I´d choose all... but I´ll do something. Later I´ll post one with alllll the episodes for a public election and you can vote in just one!!! hehehehe... how evil is that? laugh Let´s find out what is the One (sorry i couldn´t help it... I´m a Matrix fan too) cool

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard