Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I would want Dean to get "beared" either <ouchies>
So that's my poll cause when I think of Lord Kal in Leela's story I always picture a goatee, even though she'd never mentioned one.

Y
Blogger
Blogger
Y
I think Dean looks handsome with a beard, because it makes him look more mature. Without beard, he looks too young.

BTW, nice of you to bring the poll over here, TJGruffs. wink

- Will work for new designer clothes.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
TJ, think you needed a 'don't care either way' option there. goofy

I couldn't vote for either really as I didn't have a strong opinion one over the other. Both looks would be fine really.

Mind you, haven't seen Clark with a beard so...oh, wait, there was that horrible one in the chicken outfit episode...eeeeeeeeee-yew, just recalled that. eek Okay, if that's the type of beard we're talking about - I vote for clean shaven every time!

BTW, can you tell I haven't watched an episode in some time? I need to brush up on those titles...

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know how to add another option (unless it's in that *edit poll* thingy) I know I like a scruffy goatee on him as someone at Zoom's board uses that picture as their icon, plus, like I said on Zoom's board, it would tickle in the right places <wink wink, nudge nudge, say nomore>

I am such a gutter head.

TEEEEEEJ

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Seems like a rather pointless question.

After all, all men look better with beards... don't they?

Tank (who figures the only reason to be clean shaven is... he can't think of any reason)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by LabRat:
BTW, can you tell I haven't watched an episode in some time? I need to brush up on those titles...
I've Got a Crush on You! One of my favorites (hence my quote down below this message!)

I think Dean is scruffy in "Gentle Ben" or something. I like a little rugged scruff now and again. Sexy! I like when guys mix it up a little though--grow it out, shave it, rock a moustache or goatee, and go clean shaven.

But I voted for clean shaven. Better for kissing! wink

--Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
TJ, that is disgusting -- and really pushing the lines for a PG board. There are children who read this board . . . heck, I read this board, and I don't like to read something, get a sexual meaning, and groan (and feel like I am going to puke) at the meaning. That is seriously disgusting. I don't come here to read things like that. And that isn't even mentioning the kids that read this board.

As to Clark having a beard. Yuck. I am not really a Dean Cain fan (from what I've heard, he is not a person I would like to know) so I really don't care about him, but in that episode where Clark had the beard, he looked horrible. I like the image of a clean shaven Clark/Superman.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I loved him in the Clark style and that's saying it all smile

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
TJ said:
...it would tickle in the right places <wink wink, nudge nudge, say nomore>
...and Laura replied:
TJ, that is disgusting -- and really pushing the lines for a PG board.
Well I interpreted that to say when they're kissing or rubbing cheeks. Jeez, Laura, what did you think it meant? The dirty mind is from the one who interprets a perfectly innocent comment to mean something that belongs in an nfic. (And, hey, has that nfic been written? There's an idea for someone.)

And, for the record, I'm all about the clean shaven Dean. He has such a beautiful face, why cover it up??

AnnN.

To thine own self be true.
Top Banana
Top Banana
And, for the record, I'm all about the clean shaven Dean. He has such a beautiful face, why cover it up??
DITTO!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The dirty mind is from the one who interprets a perfectly innocent comment to mean something that belongs in an nfic.
oh, talk about dirty thoughts. I have a fic that sure belong in the nFic catagory.

evil thoughts are always creeping up at me. Like the time I thought of planting three kisses down michael's neck before it turned steamy. Okay, I'm not going any further. You can guess the rest if you like.

DITTO!
I second that motion.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, kids, maybe we'd better take the dirty-minded stuff off to the nfic folder laugh

I saw Dean on Sci-Fi last night, and he was scruffily bearded... still really cute, 'cause he's got those great eyes, but the face fuzz just didn't do anything for me. Still, even Dean with a beard is cuter than a lot of other guys out there goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Laura, I was going Seinfeld level PG-13 on that question so please excuse.
MY BAD.

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, I should keep my mouth shut( I usually do but I am in an unusual mood today<g>) TJ I thought your comment was fine for a PG board. If you went into graphic description then it would be a problem. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I am sorry that there are people out there in folcdom who think they need to verbally abuse other fans to get their opinion across. I thought your comment was cute and harmless. Prudes, nuns, religious fanatics and goodie two shoes aside, most of us folc have a good sense of humor and do not need people walking on eggshells around them. Just be yourself, not everyone is going to like you but most of us will. Thanks for your humor and your comment. I just felt the need to stick up for you. The other Laura as in Laurach

PS I really am a Dean Cain fan and he is a wonderful person. He is bright, educated, athletic, beautiful, (with or without hair on his face) talented, driven a good father a wonderful son and a sweet person who is always helping out charities. What is wrong with that? Nothing.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Prudes, nuns, religious fanatics and goodie two shoes aside, most of us folc have a good sense of humor
Hey! Speaking as a religious fanatic here, I object to this name-calling wink Let's just stick to the topic of drooling over Dean, shall we? Sniping at each other -- from whatever motive -- isn't near as much fun.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...and if you're a Hairy Krisna, you'd like Clark with a beard...right?

What? Did I spell it wrong?...why are you guys all looking at me so funny?

TEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
And on behalf of all the Tom Welling lovers (all two of us) I take offense at all this Dean business.

While I'm here...I feel strongly that to cover Tom Welling's fantastic jaw line with any sort of facial hair would be a sin. And I say that as a religious fanatic, so I know what I'm talking about.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
CC - that's one thing for certain you and I will always agree on. And I have proof positive that we are right - it is a cime against humanity for Tom Welling to cover any part of his gorgeous face with hair:

Tom with a beard - ugh!

As for Dean, I do prefer him clean shaven. But as I think about it, I can't think of a single actor whom I prefer with a beard. In general I prefer clean-shaven men.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tom with a beard looks like a woman with a beard. It just ain't right<g> Dean however can carry off either face bearded or not. Wonder if he'd look good bald too dizzy Laura, who is done ranking on the nuns (Old grade school habit<g>)

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Tom with a beard looks like a woman with a beard. It just ain't right<g>
Well, that's probably because Tom without a beard looks like a woman without a beard. laugh He could put an eye out with those cheekbones.

AnnN. (In the pyramid of men, there is Dean and then there in everyone else)

To thine own self be true.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard