Okay, I wasn't sure how to make this one, and I haven't been feeling too well today (didn't sleep well, might be fighting something off... who knows. Hopefully tomorrow will be better). So, hopefully it'll work out. There are a lot of possibile directions to go here, and obviously she can't do everything.

I'm just going to ask you to try to limit yourselves. The little things (phone calls and the like... Lois is going to have to get a headset soon if she has to be on the phone this much...) she can probably do, but she can only do a couple (give or take, depending) of the big things. So, try not to vote for her to do too much.

As with the first poll, Lois's priorities will be set by the popularity of each respective option. That will be weighted, of course, by how much time it'll take to do.

Hopefully it'll work out to something that makes sense for part 7.

The poll will close Thursday night. Midnight EST, I think, but the last poll seemed to have closed earlier than it was supposed to, despite the time being correctly set. So, it might be a little early this time. We'll see. If so, I'll take that into account next time.

If you're hesitant about voting, just think -- it's a lot easier than the Kerths! wink

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.