Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! I voted, too, for the very first time ever. Only three days later than I had planned to. I think I wore out my pin. Unfortunately, my laptop has an LCD monitor. Won't ever be the same again. Next time, I'll do it on a CRT. Those last better.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Blogger
Blogger
I am proud to say that I voted in the Kerths for the first time this year... and it only took me about 4 days of staying up until 3 in the morning to do so! Yay! goofy Of course, even with that, when it came to the last minute decisions, I had to sit down and talk to myself for a good 2 hours to try and figure out which stories I would vote for in which categories. I swear, all you people just write waaaaaay too good of stories!!!! laugh
~Lauren

Clark: Lois, you're kinda babbling.
Lois: I know. See, I never babble.
Clark: Are you kidding? You're a brook.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, time to eat humble pie. laugh I said I don't agonise about my voting choices, didn't I? Well, I have to admit it took me over two hours last night to decide how to vote. It was agony! How are we supposed to choose between so many wonderful stories? Next year, I'm renting Rat's pin...

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
woo-hoo! i did it! with nearly 2 full hours to go! and i managed to vote in 11 out of the 20 categories, which is more than the half i was expecting. not as good as last year, but better than i was expecting, considering how much fic i missed this year.

hey, i wonder if my vote will be the last this year. that'd be kinda cool, in a turtle race sort of way. wink

anyway, just posting because i'm proud that i voted. feels good. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard