Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
That's your perogative, Kitty. I haven't won anything, and I've never been nominated either -- along with a *lot* of other people. No one is singling you out by not nominating you! However, I still think the Kerths are incredibly fun! This year will be the first year I plan to go to the ceremony, and I have a bit of reading to do to catch up, but I already have a nominations list!

I love the Kerths and can't wait 'til Feb. 1 to send in my nominations!

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'm doing pretty well, but unfortunatly my obsessive/compulsive behavior has gotten me in trouble again. After recieving a spreadsheet with all of the elegible stories on it (complete with links to where they were posted)...... I undauntingly took on the project of reading and or re-reading all of them. However, I would NOT suggest this project for the faint of heart and/or anyone with a life goofy

I have started that spreadsheet already for the 2004 Kerth's as I recognize that the way I'm doing it this year is CRAZY!! eek <g>

S (who's eyes are starting to cross trying to read 286 stories.... which is 18,223kb.... see I warned you that I didn't have a life laugh )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That's your perogative, Kitty. I haven't won anything, and I've never been nominated either -- along with a *lot* of other people.
Whatever. I don't even know what a perogatve is.

Just please pardon my Valintines' day blues. I'll be like grumble all months untile the stupid holiday is over.

YOu have a point but my mom taught me that everyone is guilty until proven innnocent.

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I don't even know what a perogatve is.
Perogative means choice -- as in it's your choice not to participate in the Kerths.

YOu have a point but my mom taught me that everyone is guilty until proven innnocent.
First, that's not how the US works -- everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and second, guilty of what?

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard