Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#233015 01/16/04 02:22 PM
Kitty Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, I went to Match.com last night and took a test about what kind of man that I was attracted to. It wasn't a surprise that my test results turned out to say that I'm attracted to big hulkly and hunky men. you can go to the Match.com website or do this four question version.

I think maybe most women here might like the hulky and hunky men like me or maybe not. I like to see.

#233016 01/16/04 06:52 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I can't really answer this poll. There just aren't any selections I can choose! I judge guys by a lot of different qualities -- and physical stuff is probably one of the last things I look at!

First of all, he needs to be smart -- very smart. If I talk to him and he has no idea what I am talking about, then he's fired (my high school boyfriend as an example -- I believe he is working at KMart or some fast food place or something) wink . Then, he needs to be not clingy. I need to have my space. He needs to not mind at all if I don't call him for weeks at a time. Finally, he needs to be attractive to me -- not exactly fitting any specific critereon of what he needs to look like. It's just if I look at him and find him appealing, possibly even depending on my mood of the day smile .

So I definitely look at some character traits rather than physical traits. Strangely, I would say that I generally prefer guys who are taller than I am (I am 5'8, so I am fairly tall), athletic and muscular, and the typical hunk. Strangely, every boyfriend I have had has been shorter than me, thinner than me, and not exactly hunky smile . Hey, the current guy that I am casually seeing is Chinese, and of course, sorter and thinnner than I am!

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#233017 01/17/04 01:25 AM
Kitty Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Laura, go to the website in my first post. It has more of a detail questionaire.

#233018 01/17/04 04:38 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Kitty, I don't think you understood what I meant. I meant that I can't judge what kind of guy I like by a questioneer. It's much more complicated than that. I guess my message wasn't clear enough the first time.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#233019 01/18/04 03:03 AM
Kitty Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
:rolleyes:

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard