Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#232556 10/26/03 08:02 PM
Julie S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
When you think about Jimmy, do you think about Justin Whalin or Michael Landes?

I personally like Justin a lot more. smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#232557 10/27/03 03:34 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I think most people would think of Justin as Jimmy. While Michael was first, he was only there 1 season. Justin was there the last 3 seasons, so that's the one that sticks.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#232558 10/27/03 06:21 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
What Karen said. smile

I really liked Michael Landes as Jimmy -- I thought it was interesting that TPTB changed things around so that he was more of a peer of L&C, rather than a young gopher type. But in answer to the poll question itself, I think since Justin had the role for 3 years versus Michael's one, I bet most of us (maybe all of us) would think of Justin's Jimmy first.

Kathy

#232559 10/27/03 06:33 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I didn't really start watching the show until 2nd season, so I missed Michael Landes the first time through. When I finally saw 1st season episodes in reruns it took me a second to figure out who the heck he was. So I obviously have to go with Justin Whalin. goofy

Jill

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard