Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jaxie Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Simple, really. Which of the girls that Jimmy was involved with did you think he should have wound up with?

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
Jaxie Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Well, I didn't like *any* of the girls that Jimmy dated, so I thought it would be interesting to see how he would fair up against dating the Girl of Steel aka Supergirl (bad joke, I know). There was even a story involving Pre-Crisis Supergirl and Jimmy Olsen in an imaginary (and rather lame, but funny) story where they ended up getting married. Heh, heh, maybe I should post that to the list . . . smile1

Jaxie

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I voted "other".

In Soul Mates, we are led to believe that Jimmy's soul mate is the girl with the red hair. I'm a romantic at heart, and firmly believe that each of us should marry our soul mate, so I vote for her.

- Vicki wave

PS - I assume your question applies only to the girls on the show, and not fanfics (such as, for example, Deck the Halls...) wink

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I voted for other only because the pollster forgot to put up a choice, none.

I don't dislike any woman enough to stick them with a loser like Jimmy.

Tank (who thinks that the only character more lame than Jimmy was Jack)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Vicki. The Soul Mates girl should be the one.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I voted other...Supergirl.

I had to because of one of the stories I'm working on which has Jimmy proposing to Clark's cousin Linda after they've dated for four years.

blush

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Of the girls listed, I liked Penny the best, but I will admit to being a little biased that way, having made Jimmy propose to her in the S6 finale... wink

A very close second was the unknown red-head from SM; always thought the series should have done more with her. As it was, the whole soul mate thing was ignored if your name wasn't Kent...

Angela from SG was cute, so I could have lived with her as Jimmy's girl -- and, of course, there's Lucy. The long-time comics reader in me always wanted Jimmy to finally get Lucy in much the same way that I wanted Clark to get Lois, or Lois to get Superman: after all the stuff that the former had to put up with from the latter in each case, they deserved to get the girl (or boy) if they still wanted her or him! Not sure that the object of their desire deserved the seeker, so to speak, but that's a topic for another time, and probably another forum.

And I remember the Jimmy-marries-Linda story, too: classic Weisinger SA stuff, and fairly well handled, though the resolution of the soap-style plot always seemed a bit off, especially by comparison to Lois' reaction to learning Clark's secret in the series. But those were simpler days...

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Jaxie Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I voted other...Supergirl. I had to because of one of the stories I'm working on which has Jimmy proposing to Clark's cousin Linda after they've dated for four years.
Anne, you should read my stories; I have JImmy dating Supergirl. If you're interested, they're in the TOC message board - Deja Vu, Shockwave, and Deck the Halls With Double Helixes (it's in the Fanfic message board).

I would like to read your story when you're done, so keep me posted!

Jaxie

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I hated that TPTB insinuated that the redheaded girl was Jimmy's "soulmate". We hadn't seen her before and didn't see her after! What was the point? razz

My first choice for Jimmy is Lucy Lane with Supergirl coming in a close second.

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Jaxie Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I hated that TPTB insinuated that the redheaded girl was Jimmy's "soulmate". We hadn't seen her before and didn't see her after! What was the point?
Amen, sister! Right on! thumbsup

If there was going to be a soulmate, we should have seen more of her; it was just wrong.

Jaxie

Top Banana
Top Banana
If there was going to be a soulmate, we should have seen more of her; it was just wrong.
My feelings have already been posted.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lucy Lane!! Then he and Clark would be brothers, wouldn`t that be neat
laugh
sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard