Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#231424 05/12/03 11:43 AM
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
There seems to be a lot of talk about evilness lately. evil I don't know whether all of it is warranted, and certainly some people seem to be acquiring the description of evil who might not deserve it... but then again, they might. [Linked Image]

So just who is your choice? Mirror, Mirror on the wall... who is the evilest of them all? [Linked Image]

Make your choice... then post to explain why.

Wendy [Linked Image]

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You forgot: "All of the above"

<G> That's my choice!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Merriwether
Merriwether
I had to pick Tank. After all, there's a reason why they're called "Tank Endings"!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
EvilWendy is the original evil nick on IRC!! When you look up 'evil' in the dictionary, Wendy and Scrabble's picture is besides it!!

Enough said!!!

Missy (though she is really weakening with that fantastic story on the boards now)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

My choice is "The Master" Tank, who else? :rolleyes:
He can torture his readers with does twist on the stories, does Tank end, or the open ends. :rolleyes:
One good thing he give you clues. laugh

My second LabRat.
"Know how to torture" frown

MAF laugh
Please don't kill me. peep

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Definitely Tank. As evil as Elena is supposed to be, she got my IRC deficient butt logged in.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Tank is the master smile , the others are his Dark aprentices.

Edit: Cris is learning a lot too lately...

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Woohoo! I voted with the majority this time laugh EVILTank to the max goofy

Melisma (giggling under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, after much hesitation, I had to go for El. She's *the* definite EVIL ONE! evil Puts us all to shame. No wonder she calls us amateurs. wink

But I had a very hard time deciding. See, Tank kills Jimmy and cuts Lois's hair on a regular basis. What's more evil than that?

But then, Wendy ends her story parts on terrifying cliffhangers. And she sometimes stops pasting new scenes into IRC IMs *just* because she "hasn't written any more" (like that's an excuse!!!).

And of course there's LabRat, who, after the fantastically evil Masques, has been holding out on us fic-wise. After all, we're still waiting for SDB. And a dozen more WIPs lurking on her hard drive!

And what about Mere? She hasn't posted the rest of Fact or Ficus yet! Imagine that! Clark's ficus has been abandoned for months!! No way it will have survived! Its half-deadness didn't leave him much of a chance to begin with. Even *Lois* taking care of it would be better than the curren abandonment of the poor thing.

Elle is in training, but cathing up fast! And Saskia has been pulling a Tank in the comments folder for When Larry Met Charlie, demanding more WHAMs than smoochies!

eek We live among the evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaethel (*not* evil - hey, the stats say so)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just as I wouldn't tell you who I voted for in the local elections a couple of weeks ago, I'm not going to tell you who I voted for here. That's a secret shared only between me and the ballot box.

However, I would like to point out that I am almost sad that nobody around here thinks that I'm evil. frown It seems to be the 'in' thing to be. Again, I'm out of step with fashion. wink

Chris

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And of course there's LabRat, who, after the fantastically evil Masques, has been holding out on us fic-wise. After all, we're still waiting for SDB. And a dozen more WIPs lurking on her hard drive!
/me checks her WIP folder, frowns, shakes it, turns it upside down... Nope...no dozen WIPs in there. Methinks the previous Right Honourable poster has mistaken me for someone else.

LabRat smile (who postulates that it takes a certain evilness to hold on to WIPs, but supreme evilness to deny they exist... Not that she would know, of course.)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hey, i've got a dozen WIPs, but i'm not trying to hold on to them. i'd love for them to grow up and move out, but they just don't seem to want to leave their infancy. <sigh> kids these days... that doesn't make me evil, does it?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Tank kills Jimmy and cuts Lois's hair on a regular basis. What's more evil than that?
Well, since you're asking...

• killing Lex
  • killing Dr. Klein frown
  • killing Tempus whinging

In particular, the last one shows a level of evilness and cruelty hardly acceptable. mad

El [Linked Image]

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hang on. Killing Lex is evil? When did this happen? eek

LabRat (suddenly the world makes no sense... goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Killing Luthor, preferably slowly and painfully -- or quickly and painfully -- is so far from being evil, it should be a mandatory requirement for all "good guys"... wink

Barbeque sauce, anyone? evil

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had to vote for Elle because she's making me wait for the next part of 'When The Wind Blows' or whatever it's called.

Yvonne
(sorry, titles aren't my thing smile )

(or should that be: memory isn't my thing? wink )

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard