Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 03:43 PM
There seems to be a lot of talk about evilness lately. evil I don't know whether all of it is warranted, and certainly some people seem to be acquiring the description of evil who might not deserve it... but then again, they might. [Linked Image]

So just who is your choice? Mirror, Mirror on the wall... who is the evilest of them all? [Linked Image]

Make your choice... then post to explain why.

Wendy [Linked Image]
Posted By: amciotola Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 03:47 PM
You forgot: "All of the above"

<G> That's my choice!
Posted By: Karen Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 03:50 PM
I had to pick Tank. After all, there's a reason why they're called "Tank Endings"!
Posted By: MissyG Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 04:31 PM
EvilWendy is the original evil nick on IRC!! When you look up 'evil' in the dictionary, Wendy and Scrabble's picture is besides it!!

Enough said!!!

Missy (though she is really weakening with that fantastic story on the boards now)
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 07:01 PM
Hi,

My choice is "The Master" Tank, who else? :rolleyes:
He can torture his readers with does twist on the stories, does Tank end, or the open ends. :rolleyes:
One good thing he give you clues. laugh

My second LabRat.
"Know how to torture" frown

MAF laugh
Please don't kill me. peep
Posted By: Shadow Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 07:45 PM
Definitely Tank. As evil as Elena is supposed to be, she got my IRC deficient butt logged in.

Jen
Posted By: daneel Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/12/03 11:59 PM
Tank is the master smile , the others are his Dark aprentices.

Edit: Cris is learning a lot too lately...

Jose smile1
Posted By: Melisma Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/13/03 05:06 AM
Woohoo! I voted with the majority this time laugh EVILTank to the max goofy

Melisma (giggling under her Rock)
Posted By: Kaethel Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/13/03 01:01 PM
Well, after much hesitation, I had to go for El. She's *the* definite EVIL ONE! evil Puts us all to shame. No wonder she calls us amateurs. wink

But I had a very hard time deciding. See, Tank kills Jimmy and cuts Lois's hair on a regular basis. What's more evil than that?

But then, Wendy ends her story parts on terrifying cliffhangers. And she sometimes stops pasting new scenes into IRC IMs *just* because she "hasn't written any more" (like that's an excuse!!!).

And of course there's LabRat, who, after the fantastically evil Masques, has been holding out on us fic-wise. After all, we're still waiting for SDB. And a dozen more WIPs lurking on her hard drive!

And what about Mere? She hasn't posted the rest of Fact or Ficus yet! Imagine that! Clark's ficus has been abandoned for months!! No way it will have survived! Its half-deadness didn't leave him much of a chance to begin with. Even *Lois* taking care of it would be better than the curren abandonment of the poor thing.

Elle is in training, but cathing up fast! And Saskia has been pulling a Tank in the comments folder for When Larry Met Charlie, demanding more WHAMs than smoochies!

eek We live among the evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaethel (*not* evil - hey, the stats say so)
Posted By: Krissie Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/13/03 01:14 PM
Just as I wouldn't tell you who I voted for in the local elections a couple of weeks ago, I'm not going to tell you who I voted for here. That's a secret shared only between me and the ballot box.

However, I would like to point out that I am almost sad that nobody around here thinks that I'm evil. frown It seems to be the 'in' thing to be. Again, I'm out of step with fashion. wink

Chris
Posted By: LabRat Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/13/03 01:58 PM
And of course there's LabRat, who, after the fantastically evil Masques, has been holding out on us fic-wise. After all, we're still waiting for SDB. And a dozen more WIPs lurking on her hard drive!
/me checks her WIP folder, frowns, shakes it, turns it upside down... Nope...no dozen WIPs in there. Methinks the previous Right Honourable poster has mistaken me for someone else.

LabRat smile (who postulates that it takes a certain evilness to hold on to WIPs, but supreme evilness to deny they exist... Not that she would know, of course.)
Posted By: HatMan Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/13/03 02:32 PM
hey, i've got a dozen WIPs, but i'm not trying to hold on to them. i'd love for them to grow up and move out, but they just don't seem to want to leave their infancy. <sigh> kids these days... that doesn't make me evil, does it?

Paul
Posted By: Elena Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/14/03 03:20 AM
Tank kills Jimmy and cuts Lois's hair on a regular basis. What's more evil than that?
Well, since you're asking...

• killing Lex
  • killing Dr. Klein frown
  • killing Tempus whinging

In particular, the last one shows a level of evilness and cruelty hardly acceptable. mad

El [Linked Image]
Posted By: LabRat Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/14/03 03:40 AM
Hang on. Killing Lex is evil? When did this happen? eek

LabRat (suddenly the world makes no sense... goofy )
Posted By: Tarkas Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/14/03 08:02 AM
Killing Luthor, preferably slowly and painfully -- or quickly and painfully -- is so far from being evil, it should be a mandatory requirement for all "good guys"... wink

Barbeque sauce, anyone? evil

Phil
Posted By: YConnell Re: The Ultimate Sweepstakes - 05/14/03 03:09 PM
I had to vote for Elle because she's making me wait for the next part of 'When The Wind Blows' or whatever it's called.

Yvonne
(sorry, titles aren't my thing smile )

(or should that be: memory isn't my thing? wink )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards