So, as of today I'm the new owner of a Nexus 7.

I've been searching everywhere for an app or website I can use with it which will provide a catalogue of my Kindle book library.

To be clear, I don't want to download the books themselves to the Nexus. What I'd like is a catalogue with titles, authors, tags, covers and plot summaries, so I can quickly search through 930 books using the Nexus from the comfort of my sofa, find the right book for my mood, then read it on the Kindle.

I have such a catalogue already on Calibre on my pc, but I don't think it's possible to download just the data and not the books to the Nexus.

I've found a few book cataloguer apps for the Nexus, but none of them do this entirely. Most of them use scanning the ISBN, but that doesn't work for me because I don't have a real book to scan. And putting the books in manually hasn't worked properly on any of the apps I've tried - I asked one to find me Stephen King's It as a test, which isn't something obscure, and it came up with a completely different book - a child's fairy story about princesses which wasn't even remotely close. dizzy None of them seemed to provide plot summaries either, which is one of the most important elements I'm looking for.

So anyone out there know of anything that might do this for me? Thanks!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers