Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#230404 08/27/09 06:04 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I had to reload Vista once again a few days ago because of a 0x0 Error code.

What happened was the night before my laptop kept taking any window I had open and moving it to the taskbar. So the next morning I got up and did a system restore.

Well instead of fixing it the laptop couldn't restart everytime it tried to load windows up it would go to a page trying to fix the Restart finally it said that it couldn't fix it. And when I looked for the cause all I got was a Error Code 0x0 and lots of things they tested.

So I called a computer store and they told me all they could do was reload Vista and would charge 150.00 dollars. I told them I had the recovery disk and would try myself first and if that didn't work I would have to let them do it.

Since I had already reload Vista twice before I was pretty sure I could do it once again. All I was worried about was that this wouldn't fix the problem.

After I reload Windows everything seems to be fine. I took the laptop in to Best Buy for the yearly check up. I though nows the time to get it done becaue I lost all my files. Their was no way to save any that I hadn't already had back up. I'm alittle upset because I lost some of my pictures.

Has anyone else had this 0x0 error code. I have no idea how I could have gotten this.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.
#230405 08/28/09 05:30 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I had a look at a few sites for this error, they claim it generally occurs if you try to run programs that aren't fully compatible with Vista, such as Google toolbar. Don't know if this is any help, or if Google toolbar is still incompatible, but it's all that came up.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#230406 08/28/09 10:56 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I do have google toolbar it's load onto my laptop from Toshiba I just hope this never happens again. I've had the laptop for almost 2 years and this is the first time I got the 0x0 error code.

But I have had many problems with Vista.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard