Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#230072 02/22/08 09:04 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi,

I try to make my first music video with windows movie maker. I used FairUse Wizard, to rip the episodes from the DVD as Poussin described it here: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000204

Then I used your very helpful WMM tutorial in the sticky topic to create the video.
My problem now is, when I'm playing the clips I have on the storyboard, the video is stuttering and even pausing for seconds, especially when changing from one clip to the next. While the music is playing on. It is slightly better, if I don't use transitions, but it still stutters.

What am I doing wrong? I don't know what to do! help

Can anybody help me, please? I'm really desperate.

Ines

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
#230073 02/23/08 06:33 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
On my WMM, it usually does that while I'm creating the MV, but is fine when the finished product is created (it also 'catches up' with itself several times after pausing during the playback, while creating...if that makes sense). It must be something to do with speed of the programme or something...

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#230074 02/23/08 07:18 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thank you for explaining, Anna! hyper

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard