Hi guys...

Well, I'm finished making a music video, however, the music, although it plays fine when I just play it as the music file alone (it's wma format), when I add it to the video it plays almost all the way through but stops about 40 secs from the end.

I also think that the music not playing (whatever's causing it) is affecting my ability to save it as a wmv file. I've tried, thinking that perhaps the music not playing all the way through was just something to do with WMM and it would be alright once I'd saved it. But it keeps stopping at 76%. It just won't save any further.

Has anybody got any ideas of what might be wrong and how I might be able to fix it? It's so frustrating when this MV is all done and I've spent so much time on it...

Thanks. smile

EDIT: Never fear, I managed to fix the problem - it seems a particular clip was causing the music to stop. Don't know why, but once I deleted it then put it back into the timeline, it worked... Weird. Figures that I'd try pretty much everything else first though...

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.