Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
help me

I can not get my media player to play any type of Mv or any thing other than the music that it plays.

when i try to get a MV to play it goes for a while loading then it just stops and an error message pops up and says things like

"the server is busy or not online" and i'm online so....

please someone help me i already went in to tools and did what the computer said might fix the proble but it didnt.

does any one have any suggestions?

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay I don't know much about computers and I really don't know much about fixing them, but maybe your band isn't broad enough. That would explain why you can still leave a message here, but not watch a MV (which has much more data)

Well, I can't be of any more help and I don't even know if my theory is right.. but I'll help you pray for ur rescuer to come by soon notworthy grovel

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Selinde:
Okay I don't know much about computers and I really don't know much about fixing them, but maybe your band isn't broad enough. That would explain why you can still leave a message here, but not watch a MV (which has much more data)

Well, I can't be of any more help and I don't even know if my theory is right.. but I'll help you pray for ur rescuer to come by soon notworthy grovel
Certainly sounds like a slow connection. Try right-clicking on the file link (if you're using a PC) and save the file on your computer rather than opening it, then open the version you saved once the transfer is complete. Not sure how you do this on a Mac.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
okay thanjs i'll try and let you all know.
Thanks a lot. smile wink

Lois: "The phrase God help you will take on a whole new meaning, because only God could!!"
Elisa Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I tried and it will play for only a minute and i trird like 3 times, what do i do?

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard