Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I wanted to tell another author that they could feel free to drop me an email. I wasn't sure, though, if it was alright to put my edress in the post, so I decided to check to see if the right edress was in my profile. (Ah, how my mind works).

Well...

It wasn't. It was an old one.

So I changed it.

When I left my profile, it said "Thank You. You are now logged out." When I tried to log in again, it said my password was incorrect.

Right now, I'm using the account I opened when I wanted to post a fic under an assumed name. (Quill).

So, what should I do? eek

Guess Who wink
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I believe when you change your email your password also gets changed. Check your new email for the new password.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's exactly what happens. I did a search for your other user details, Mary, and had the system email you your password information. If you still have problems, please mail the admins and give us something to find the correct registration information - ie your display name or registered email address. The reason I say that is that you're registered under at least two different nicks/email addresses, and we need to know which one you're trying to access.

Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Ah! Thank you very much! smile

I'll check my email as soon as I can. Thanks, guys. hyper

Guess Who wink

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard