Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but, what happened to Annesplace? I tried the address and got the message "There is no website configured at this address". confused help huh grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know if it's connected, but some of us have been experiencing intermittant problems over the past few days in accessing these mbs and I think both sites share the same server.

I know Annette has emailed the server about the mbs access problem - but I've emailed her to give her a heads up in case she hasn't noticed this thread or the problem with Annesplace.

I'm sure she'll have it fixed soon as she can.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey guys,

I am aware, we've been having intermitten service since last night. I am trying to contact the host today to see what the issue is.

No need to offer any advice (or go seeking some) as I'm more than sure this is a connection or hardware issue. wink

Thanks,

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Annette! I hope it be fixed soon. grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There was indeed a server crash last night and they are working to get us on a new machine. I would say we'll be back up about an hour after I get confirmation that I can upload everything again.

Thanks

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
dance

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you, Annette!

I'm sure everyone here really appreciates all the time you spend keeping things running for us - and when something unexpected like this happens, it takes yet more time out of your busy schedule, time I know you just don't have at the moment. frown So if it takes a little longer than an hour or so to get the site back up, then let it - we'll wait. Your RL responsibilities are more important than a couple of websites, and we can be patient. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Ditto to what Wendy said!!

Thank you so much for everything you do! clap

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
It's back! Thanks Annette! Has the password been changed? I can't seem to get in with the usual one.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm having the same problem, Kaylee, in getting the nfic password to work. But I haven't received a new password so I suspect it's just part of the overall problems Anne was having. Hopefully it will all be sorted out soon.

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I'm also in that boat like MLT I'm assuming that the problem is with the server and not a password change as I have not received any confirmation about it.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, it's probably due to the fact that (once again) Annesplace has been moved to a new server. Given that, the password control stuff probably has to be set up again, and I imagine Annette simply hasn't had time to do that yet - she'll have been kept occupied simply getting the site reuploaded. I'd give it a few hours. smile

Incidentally, just as a reminder, if anyone forgets their Annesplace password, you can always get a reminder of it by visiting the Yahoo group home page (you can only get in if you're already signed up via Annesplace for the password wink ). The group page is here . Scroll down until you see the most recent email from Annette announcing password information.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
I just tried accessing the nfic page with the old username and password and had no trouble at all. Looks like Annette took care of it smile

Thanks Annette!!!!!!! hail

Kaylle

Top Banana
Top Banana
I couldn't get in and I still have the email with the password, plus I checked the web site and it looks like she didn't change it??

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I could get in today so it should be up and running for everyone else registered.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard