Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IsisLnC Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Help!!! I am trying to play a FoLC music video on Windows Media Player and the video doesn't appear, but the sound does. All the screen shows is WMP 'visualizations' features. wallbash How do I turn this off & make the video appear?? I just reformated my computer a few weeks ago, so I'm wondering if I dont have updated software or something like that...

Any help is greatly appreciated,
~jen

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Try this thread for suggestions, Jen.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I tried all of the things that El suggested in that thread, and I am still having my problem. Every time I try to play anything -- music videos for example -- I don't even get sound. It just tells me that I have something wrong with my connection. But I don't think there's anythign wrong with my connection. It has to be something with the way wmp is set up, but I can't figure it out.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Jen

I had the same problem when trying to veiw the L&C eps I have on WMP and also when trying to import them into Windows Movie Maker. Divx worked like a charm!

Hope you get things figured out!

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard